rabe mke300

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
proof41

rabe mke300

Post by proof41 »

hi,

can someone helping me?

i like to plant patatoes whit the rabe mke300 and the grimme gl420 atached together. but i thing the drill lift on the rabe mke300 does not go deep enough. is there someting i can do?

thanks for the help!!
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: rabe mke300

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

You have to lower it...? I don't understand what you're saying but i'm guessing that the power harrow won't lower far enough into the ground? Maybe try putting a weight on the front of the tractor so that it's more balanced meaning it will lower properly. Oh and by the way, it's a power harrow and you need to turn it on and lower it to work.
G'day
proof41

Post by proof41 »

Hi sorry if i’m not clear my english is not that good.

I put the grimme planter at the back of the power harow

The power harow works the field is cultuvated. But when i want to lower the planter it does not go deep enough.

When i put the amazone seeder at the back of the power harow it works.

Hopefully its clear what i mean?
Husqvarna TS 352

It might not actually be compatible with the cultivator. It says in the shop menu for the Rabe that it is suited to the amazone seeder. (There's a little puzzle piece that tells you what that equiptment best works with).The Grimme probably doesn't work well with the cultivator. Are you on PC or console? Because if you're on PC you could probably edit the grimme with the editor so it can lower further into the ground. If you're on console, unfourtuantly there is no solution for you other than to just cultivate and plant separetly from eachother.
G'day
proof41

Post by proof41 »

Oke thx

Yes i know but here were i live we use that combination a lot.

Is it very difucult to let it work?

When i kook again i can see that the lift at the power harrow stil can go lower.
Husqvarna TS 352

Have you lowered both implements..? Otherwise the cultivator will not work properly. Unfortuantly you're going to have to wait for a mod of a front mounted cultivator or plow so it can do it in one step. Or a cultivator that it compatible with the potato planter.
G'day
proof41

Post by proof41 »

Okay thx i wil look if i can change de attach points of the grimme planter.

Thx for the help
proof41

Post by proof41 »

hi how can i change it that the plater can go lower?
Husqvarna TS 352

I would help you with that but I play on console and have NO experience in modding whatsoever. Maybe someone could help them...?
G'day