Big fields map for console???

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ece56356

Big fields map for console???

Post by ece56356 »

I hope we will soon get a big fields map for console that has less “ pretty structures” and just more big fields like in the US in some states. I love just farming and expansion of farms , environment and roads and buildings are nice but I imagine myself farming a farm 15 miles outside of the closest town with maybe only the local grain selling point on the map, everything else is just fields.

Maybe someone can release a plain map with just fields and a selling point in it. No extra decorations, fences, hedges, forests, towns, ect. You get the picture. 4x map would be FANTASTIC!!!
Goose66

Re: Big fields map for console???

Post by Goose66 »

Lobe Oak and Welker are on the way for console.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mercury farms would be the closest, but you need to remove everything yourself
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Think we're in for a bit of a wait for Welker Farms in FS19, as Mappers Paradise and Welker Farms have said the map will only release when the Welker Farms YouTube Channel reaches 200,000 subscribers. They are currently at 171,000 so have quite a ways to go yet to hit that 200K figure. Then we have to wait for the map to be submitted and go through the whole Giants testing and rejecting process, before it eventually ends up in the ModHub.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*