Mod ideas for a more realistic authentic farm life

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Majorguns

Mod ideas for a more realistic authentic farm life

Post by Majorguns »

Some more hand tools for around the barns and animal pens. Shovels for cleaning up feed and manure and slurry. Also it would be cool to be able to pick up and move hay bales with bare hands, drag logs with a chain that's attachable to tractors and pick ups. Like seriously let's make this game more realistic and authentic, who do I pitch these ideas to. If this is suppose to be a farm simulator then let's really simulate it.
Goose66

Re: Mod ideas for a more realistic authentic farm life

Post by Goose66 »

Already a mod to move bales by hand. Strong farmer. Think there is also a chain mod too but can’t be sure. And I’ve no interest in moving 100k of manure with a 10l shovel lol.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

after working on a farm in my teens, using a manure fork and a slurry pusher, im glad to have a mechanical alternative, i have no desire to live that again Lol
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

I don't think the intention is to fully emulate the entire spectrum of the farming experience, but rather a subset focusing on the elements perceived to be the most "entertaining" to the broader audience... I think some believe this game is supposed to be a "nostalgia satisfier", not something I agree with personally...
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Lots of good points, sometimes I really get into a simulator and forget they can't do it all. I'm playing on the PS4 and dont have some of those mods. Although it would be nice to shovel food back into the feed troughs, and would love to stack my hay bales by hand in my barns. And how do you store grains in the grain shed mods.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Majorguns wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:54 pm Lots of good points, sometimes I really get into a simulator and forget they can't do it all. I'm playing on the PS4 and dont have some of those mods. Although it would be nice to shovel food back into the feed troughs, and would love to stack my hay bales by hand in my barns. And how do you store grains in the grain shed mods.
I use the conveyor belt to pile the grain from the back, but 99% of the time i use a silo.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

I see, cause I read I could keep my equipment in the one half and could store grain the other half. Drove around with a trailer and inside but couldn't get a prompt for overflow/unload. All in all I do greatly enjoy this game, its strangely satisfying to play, people think it's weird and a waste as I find fun challenging and somewhat educational. Hell my brother just a small mini farm 14 acres with a little barn and just bought a 100% cert black Angus cow, chickens and 2 goats and a small tractor so its been a help helping him get things going. I love simulators.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

You wont get a prompt to unload in a shed. You have to just dump it in with unload here.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Okay cool thanks, I know gameplay varies for my PS4 compared to PC so wasn't sure. Cause usually you get a prompt or something in the game.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Majorguns wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:07 pm Okay cool thanks, I know gameplay varies for my PS4 compared to PC so wasn't sure. Cause usually you get a prompt or something in the game.
If the PS4 is the same as XBox you have to press both bumper bars and Y to force unload.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

^^^What does this have to do with the game? It should be posted in off topic
XBOX/ FS22
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Peter Griffin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 pm ^^^What does this have to do with the game? It should be posted in off topic
I believe it is connected to farming sim, as the player who posted it wanted to be able to do jobs on the FS19 Farm Manually Rather than with Mechanical equipment!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Farming Girl wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 am
Peter Griffin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 pm ^^^What does this have to do with the game? It should be posted in off topic
I believe it is connected to farming sim, as the player who posted it wanted to be able to do jobs on the FS19 Farm Manually Rather than with Mechanical equipment!

The post I was referring to has been moved. It was someone wanting to know the cost to build a barn irl
XBOX/ FS22
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Peter Griffin wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Farming Girl wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 am

The post I was referring to has been moved. It was someone wanting to know the cost to build a barn irl
Oh ok, obviously i couldn't see that lol
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Lygge

Post by Lygge »

Heh, authentic. If start to release all rooms of the farmhouse. If the blue fine house will be tidy. I would like to make own tidy to the blue house. If mode give the chance to renovate own house. It is not homey. And the doors of the houses, why they are all the time open and some are allways closed? Why fs17 doors opened and closed and fs19 not. Are you tired...oho oho no your are not, is it a joke? Authentic hmmm..
Playing at PC via Origin