Hello! new asap list is here

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
prototilt

Hello! new asap list is here

Post by prototilt »

-over 6m plowing Device
-bigger milk tanker
-australia or amerika outpack map.
-medium and big old tractors(good motor sounds)
Cad_dao

Re: Hello! new asap list is here

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

I'm not quite sure it's the way you can get those mods. If you're in such hurry for the mods you request and can't wait, you may give a try at building them by yourself. It takes time, skill and knowledge to create them so please avoid asking them as an ASAP list. Suggesting ideas for mods is fine, then if a modder find it makes sense and he's willing to create them, it may show up but there's no guarantee at all. But asking them as a restaurant order that you want rush won't make it.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

prototilt wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:01 pm -over 6m plowing Device
-bigger milk tanker
Im going to be making an american map with a friend of mine from texas, i have to learn how to do a lot of it, so if you can wait upto 18 months we should be good!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

ASAP list according to who? Because my list would include none of those mods you mentioned.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's another "I want this" theres too many kids being brought up spoilt
TSM

Post by TSM »

eric21 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 pm It's another "I want this" theres too many kids being brought up spoilt
Problem is the Moderators think modders take requests so they do nothing about all these post's ;)
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

These were just suggestions if any mode wants to be useful ... hardly anyone can hurt if they want mods then be useful. everything wins.
JohnDeere1952

Post by JohnDeere1952 »

The best way to get an asap is to learn to mod and start making them. :hmm:
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Alright so if modders want to be "useful" then they will make some of the mods on this list... Got it......
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

prototilt wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 pm These were just suggestions if any mode wants to be useful ... hardly anyone can hurt if they want mods then be useful. everything wins.
I think it is a way you asked, and even to say if Modders want to be useful, would imply that what they do already isn't, using manners and asking rather than demanding may offer more fruitful results!

So a please and thank you would go a long way!

Just saying
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
MrMarcel5
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Post by MrMarcel5 »

prototilt wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:01 pm -over 6m plowing Device
-bigger milk tanker
Even tho, like the others say:
"Modders don't take Requests"
If you Describe, name Example machines in reallife, explain the thinking about your "thoughts".
Giants or the Modders, can take think about it.
This way they are more likely to look into your thoughts.

"More likely" does not mean it's "likely to happen".
Just "more" than with your approach you did.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

It also helps to actually spend some time/effort outlining why the investment of someone else's time/effort is a worthwhile endeavour. Try to focus on what new functionality/gameplay elements such a mod would address, such as what gap it might address.

Simply saying something like "I want a REAL truck, like a [insert truck brand] [insert model]" doesn't really help anyone understand the why, other than the fact that something is being requested that essentially duplicates what already exists in-game (because we already have pickup trucks in-game), which is ok, but isn't necessarily going to have a significant uptake. For every person asking for a Chevrolet, you will probably find an equal number ready to argue that it should have been a Ford...

Equally, I do not believe "I drive one every day!" or "It's what I drove/used growing up" to be sound rationales for inclusion.

If your request falls into one of the two examples I outlined above, you are more likely to get what you want if you do it yourself.