New mod ideas Grimme equipment

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Thomas688463

New mod ideas Grimme equipment

Post by Thomas688463 »

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to add a Grimme tectron self propelled potato harvester with options of two row pick up or four row and a Grimme rexor sugar beet harvester. Both ideas are real and as Grimme are all ready in game I don’t think license is a issue any way I love to see see these in game at some point
cmdrbyron

Re: New mod ideas Grimme equipment

Post by cmdrbyron »

Thomas688463 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 pm ... as Grimme are all ready in game I don’t think license is a issue...
Consider that the self-propelled Grimme potato harvester has been updated to a newer RL model for FS19 (from that which was present in FS15 and 17) suggests that there very well could be a license issue - i.e. Grimme wanted their newer models represented. Just because a brand appears in-game does not suggest or imply that anything and everything from their range is able to be included (aside from PC, where licensing is different for mods not hosted on Giants Mod Hub).

As well, try investing a little more time/effort into your request. What does this bring to the game that isn't already present, other than what is effectively a graphical alteration (different visual, same functionality)?

Sidenote - this forum isn't intended to be for Mod Requests, it is intended for modders to help one another out (i.e. editing 3D Models, Scripts, XML Edits)