Some more mod Ideas for the PS4 and XBOX consoles

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Majorguns

Some more mod Ideas for the PS4 and XBOX consoles

Post by Majorguns »

Ok how about small gardens, bales you can move by hand or a strength mod, older style tractors and equipment, and an all American fully customizable map with hay sale points already in place by shops and slurry sell points as already in place. Just spitballing here.
cmdrbyron

Re: Some more mod Ideas for the PS4 and XBOX consoles

Post by cmdrbyron »

Hi Majorguns,

What are you willing to contribute to the effort, other than pretty much asking someone else to spend their own time and effort to appease you? Especially the last one... Have you researched what it actually takes to do any of the things you are asking others to do on your behalf?
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Well I'm not computer savvy so I can't really contribute anything other than just thoughts, ideas, and input to add to the uniqueness of the game and variety. I dont have a computer to do said things and I wouldn't know where to begin if I did, i figured id leave that to the skilled and talented individuals who do. I'm not asking anyone to appease my request really, I'm just making suggestions and ideas. Only thing I can contribute is my thanks, appreciation, and praise. But if this is the kind of attitude and grief I'll receive then I'll just keep to my self and contribute jack in general, I understand there's as lot that goes into these things but since those abilities are beyond me all I can do is spitball ideas.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Majorguns wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm Well I'm not computer savvy so I can't really contribute anything other than just thoughts, ideas, and input to add to the uniqueness of the game and variety. I dont have a computer to do said things and I wouldn't know where to begin if I did, i figured id leave that to the skilled and talented individuals who do. I'm not asking anyone to appease my request really, I'm just making suggestions and ideas. Only thing I can contribute is my thanks, appreciation, and praise. But if this is the kind of attitude and grief I'll receive then I'll just keep to my self and contribute jack in general, I understand there's as lot that goes into these things but since those abilities are beyond me all I can do is spitball ideas.
Yes, unfortunately, this is the kind of attitude and grief you'll receive, pretty much every time.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

You are not getting "grief", what you are getting is a request to invest a little more effort than wanton "spitballing", especially given that you acknowledge the time/effort required to implement.

The over-riding issue is that you are not the only one with "good ideas", and there continues to be a large number of "good" ideas being thrown around, and in many cases, in a far more belligerent manner than here.

I guess the message I was trying to convey was more along the lines of "do you actually understand what it is you are asking for?" and if so, "how does your idea stand out from the plethora of others?"
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Alright alright everyone calm?
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

I apologize if I came across as anything other than civil, that's kinda how took your response. Text always lacks context, but yeah I do understand what's involved to a degree and I just wanted to contribute what I could, just thoughts nothing more. If it happens ok if not it's all good was just trying be a team players the best I could. All in all would be cool if they ever get the feature on console to move bales by hand.
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

eric21 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:44 pm Alright alright everyone calm?
I'm good buddy, I'm very calm.