Utility Vehicle Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
yutronkien

Utility Vehicle Mods

Post by yutronkien »

Hey guys, I’ve been thinking that I should create a new pickup truck mod (or 2) for FS19 on console and PC. The only reason for this, is because the base game pickup trucks are a little bit small for what I need in game, they do get the job done, but they lack in power and size. I’m planning on creating a Lizard 2500 HD pickup truck, and also a Lizard 3500 HD Dually. Thanks for reading this and please do comment for any ideas and suggestions.
Pensarethebest

Re: Utility Vehicle Mods

Post by Pensarethebest »

Sounds great!!!!!
FS 22 and loving it.
Georgiagrown20

Post by Georgiagrown20 »

Could you do a Ford F-250 or something along the lines and looks??
big aj

Post by big aj »

Maybe F550 look a like with a five wheel
Play on Xbox one
big aj

Post by big aj »

Maybe some thinking like an mason dump truck and an flatbed pick up truck
Play on Xbox one
yutronkien

Post by yutronkien »

I can do it, but I have a horrible computer and a bad internet connection, but will start sketching some rough drafts for designs
SENDIT

Post by SENDIT »

If you manage to get some decent trucks to those of us on console your name will be venerated forever lol
rananaeem003

Post by rananaeem003 »

Looks great, You'll go for it.
yutronkien

Post by yutronkien »

Hey guys, I’ve been taking in some suggestions, and I’m currently planning 2 pickup truck mods to create on the day this was typed (4,15,2019). The first one is the Lizard 3500 HD (Single Axle/Dually), and the Lizard 2500 HD. Both pickup trucks will have lots of Customizations, with specs that are similar to popular American pickups (gas and Diesel engines, single axle/dually, gas tank size, cab variations, etc.) I will begin to sketch what these pickup trucks will look like, and they will look like a little bit of a lot of popular American pickups. Please do comment back with some suggestions and ideas, and the current ideas for more vehicles will be put down on a list for future. Thanks
yutronkien

Post by yutronkien »

big aj please specify on the F550
Grizzly39samr

Post by Grizzly39samr »

If you're after something to make that's a little bigger than a standard ute (pickup), what about a Unimog. There were a few in FS17, the U400 & 406 series in both 4x4 and 6x6(the longer wheel base 6x6 had AR/swap body ability), engine power options up to 286hp, optional 3P hitches/PTO's front and rear etc. I found those mods in FS17 to be very useful. Would be very nice if something like these were done for FS19
- Difficulties be Damned -
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

If you want your mods on console, you'll need to Name it Lizard, Ford Dodge and Chevy isn't allowed. You can make it look like it, but you can't name it Ford dodge and chevy.
big aj

Post by big aj »

Something like obs body style from 1994-97 with 7.3 litre powerstroke7.3.aj tubro diesel
Play on Xbox one
yutronkien

Post by yutronkien »

The engines there will be, is a V8, V10, and a 4 Cylinder Diesel (inspired by Cummins), and also 2 gas tank sizes to choose from. There is a 6 Litre, or go up to an 8 Litre. Any Engine, with any gas tank
yutronkien

Post by yutronkien »

Ultimately, these style of pickup trucks that I’ll make, will have features from popular pickup trucks, and also original at the same time