Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Lt.Dougbboy

Re: Console mod request

Post by Lt.Dougbboy »

I would like to see other pickup trucks, JD lawn tractor, Place anywhere Mod, a forestry machine that will cut down any tree not just certain ones, and a tree chipper for a tractor that actually works for any tree the first time. All for the Xbox and PS4 consoles
TSM

Post by TSM »

I would like to see some console players get the message!
Rowanaudi

Post by Rowanaudi »

agree tsm its getting annoying
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Way2drunk2walk wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:11 am This section of the forum is here to serve as a place where modders and aspiring modders can come and ask for help or share knowledge.
When this forum gets flooded with requests it not only drives away some modders but also tends to drown out the threads where people are asking for help or guidance in fixing the mods they are making, which means mods taking longer to get finished if they ever do.
So yes, mod requests are a problem.
Understandable but pc players get EVERYTHING and we don't but we still look forward to seeing more stuff come to fs 19 and make it grow as well as have more to choose from and we can build our farms to our liking as well as expand,it's not that we are making requests to annoy anyone,and modders always do a great job and all is appreciated *thumbsup*
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

prototilt wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:45 pm I think there is nothing wrong with the proposition. so also mod makers get an idea of ​​what people want. These are not the basics but suggestions
Totally agree and sick and tired of when I see an awesome tractor like the red one that just came out and is super awesome...the I see the dreaded "PC/MAC horse manure!!! they are entitled to everything and get whatever they want,where us console players hardly get anything....it's getting very annoying and rather irritating,wish all the flaunting PC/MAC people take there platnum cards and country club elsewhere,just because some of us can't afford a late great PC doesn't make us console players inferior,I know it's not Giants's fault but it's still horse manure
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Rowanaudi wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:52 pm agree tsm its getting annoying
It's PC/MAC that's annoying,not anyone who is simply looking forward to seeing,more come to fs19,for everyone,not just for PC "rich daddy's gold card holders" just wish everyone could get what those who ALL play fs19 more nice things,we ALL enjoy FS19 but wish the odds would even out more if y'all know what I mean,nobody who can't afford a great PC should have more to work with also,just because someone makes a request isn't a bad thing,we appreciate what we get but would like to see more as well,sorry if anyone is so annoyed by that
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

TSM wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:00 pm I would like to see some console players get the message!
i would like to see entitled PC/MAC take a hike!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 am And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
that's true,just getting very annoyed let alone irritated when PC guys can get whatever whenever and yet a lot of cool stuff as of lately is just PC/MAC it's like "man what gives" and to make matters worse us console players make a request either we're ignored or automatically the bad guys,getting real sick and tired of people like us getting stepped on and treated like we're inferior or something,we ask for something and then some jerk labels us as "annoying" yet people never bother to think why us console players are getting pretty ticked off
TSM

Post by TSM »

@olskool farmer the problem for consoles would be alot of these mods people want either have licensing issues, use scripts or are ported from another game or very poorly optimized. I have no issues with the console community we are all Gamer's :) , my issue with these threads is there are not to many of them and this forum is supposed to be about modding and helping people mod.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also alot of mod requesters are usually one posters and then never seen again. I disagree with oldskool farmer theres too many people requesting mods all Tim. To me they are acting like spoilt children " I want this or that"
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I think everyone needs to remember that mods on consoles are a rare thing generally (across all games I mean) and folk playing on console don't generally know how they work.
It would be better to try and educate those requesting mods than getting aggressive or annoyed with them. If there are persistent offenders that refuse to get the message then report them and let a moderator deal with them. Folk can ask for this or that to be created but that's not forcing anyone to create that mod so I'm not sure why people are getting bent out of shape about it, just ignore the posts and move on.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

TSM wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am @olskool farmer the problem for consoles would be alot of these mods people want either have licensing issues, use scripts or are ported from another game or very poorly optimized. I have no issues with the console community we are all Gamer's :) , my issue with these threads is there are not to many of them and this forum is supposed to be about modding and helping people mod.
That I can understand,it's sony and Microsoft being "fun nazis" about but at the same time you see something awesome and then it just says PC/MAC it's MAN!!!...what the heck the PC people can get whatever whenever where we don't have that luxury and to get a PC that has a big or multiple big hard drive is not cheap,they are like 800 dollars or more,yeah you can get a used one for cheaps and upgrade it but even that gets expensive,and when you don't quite have the money to do it it just throws a wrench in the gearbox,could get cheap upgrade parts but that's hard to find,I myself would like to be a modder and learn how and make mods everyone in the whole community can enjoy but it takes a lot of skill and time,but hey I'd be willing to learn one day but dang...all the factors of getting a great PC is a no win when you don't have the funds to build or buy a good one,I had an XP but sadly it gave up the ghost a few years ago and couldn't be fixed,it's a bummer,trying to get a good one nowadays...well I'm SOL for the time being and yeah it blows,really bums me out too,and the whole slot thing is a joke on console as well,have to build multiple farms,where PC doesn't have that,problem,just wish console had the same perks but doesn't,which is what can be extremely frustrating let alone irritating,wish I could find the parts to build one piece by piece,if I can get a good deal on the right parts,can possibly get a lap top and plug it into my tv but can't do a whole lot with a laptop hard drive wise especially being an avid gamer,so yeah,feels like no win cringe montage :sadnew:
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

eric21 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:38 am Also alot of mod requesters are usually one posters and then never seen again. I disagree with oldskool farmer theres too many people requesting mods all Tim. To me they are acting like spoilt children " I want this or that"
I'm not like that,yeah there are some that are and that's not cool,there's only so much one can do at a time but man,just wish we weren't so limited by the "console nazi factor" that's the root of all evil there
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Ritchie wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:23 pm I think everyone needs to remember that mods on consoles are a rare thing generally (across all games I mean) and folk playing on console don't generally know how they work.
It would be better to try and educate those requesting mods than getting aggressive or annoyed with them. If there are persistent offenders that refuse to get the message then report them and let a moderator deal with them. Folk can ask for this or that to be created but that's not forcing anyone to create that mod so I'm not sure why people are getting bent out of shape about it, just ignore the posts and move on.
Much agreed,and I'm trying to understand that as well,just tired of us being limited