Console mod request

olskool farmer

Re: Console mod request

Post by olskool farmer » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:12 am

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:06 pm
maybe he is just a guy who wants classic tractors but doesn't understand all the mechanics involved? or has a harder time communicating than another person? Probably better if we try to keep a positive tone as to avoid skullblitz or don_apple coming in and dropping the ban hammer on any of us :)
Very true,something some an "ignorant mouth breathing meatball" can't comprehend so he flames and throws insults to make up for it,not my fault he couldn't make it past the 5th grade and acts like a 4 year old having a tantrum

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:02 am

Yeah, the xbox controller will hook up through bluetooth. I'm holding off because I want a snow blower first and going to Hawaii in January.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:32 am

norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 am
And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
*thumbsup* this is something that I tell everyone mods come from pc players us consoles players (especially ps4 players due to how strick Sony is) are lucky to have any mods if it wasn't for PC we wouldn't have anything so we need to be greatful, and it's obvious why PC gets all the fancy mods it is because it can handle a lot more than a Ps4 and Xbox and best of all no strick restrictions and for anyone saying "I can't afford a PC" I don't want to hear that I seen PCs that can run fs19 with no issues that is cheaper than a brand new ps4 not only that if you play online on ps4 or Xbox you are paying money for access to online play in the long run consoles are more expensive than PC this is coming from someone who lives on a government income so money is a little tight for me.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:33 am

olskool farmer wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:11 pm
PrincessJessi84 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 am
let me stop you there olskool farmer... "giants could do a better job of licensing"... u do realize that there are 106 brands represented in the base game (dlc included) not including Giants house brand Lizard.. I am not sure I have ever even heard of another game having half that many real life brands represented and most certainly not in a farming game #TheMoreYouKnow
Well I was finally able to have enough spending money to get a really good PC and the pc version of FS19 and boy I tell you what it"s WAAAYYY better than console,I can do a lot more and have one big mega farm and enough room to fit all I need without having to build multiple farms and can get ALL the nice extra goodies,and I apologize for the cringe posts,I was frustrated,but yeah and Jess you are so right,PC may have been quite pricey to get but yeah in the end it was totally worth it,sometimes the best of the best may not be what you can afford as quick as you would like but it took some hard work and saving up the little bit of money to spend to afford it all but hey,y'all are so right,thanks and Merry Christmas and may you all have a great holiday *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Welcome to the dark side :biggrin2: no doubt there are advantages and disadvantages to which ever platform you play on but pc gives you the freedom too see what the game can really offer.

olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:29 am

Michael5941 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:32 am
norfolk farmer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 am
And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
*thumbsup* this is something that I tell everyone mods come from pc players us consoles players (especially ps4 players due to how strick Sony is) are lucky to have any mods if it wasn't for PC we wouldn't have anything so we need to be greatful, and it's obvious why PC gets all the fancy mods it is because it can handle a lot more than a Ps4 and Xbox and best of all no strick restrictions and for anyone saying "I can't afford a PC" I don't want to hear that I seen PCs that can run fs19 with no issues that is cheaper than a brand new ps4 not only that if you play online on ps4 or Xbox you are paying money for access to online play in the long run consoles are more expensive than PC this is coming from someone who lives on a government income so money is a little tight for me.
I know the feeling,was that way with me for awhile

olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:30 am

I hope to see more old iron packs

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:22 am

If you are looking for US style buildings check out the pack on the Modding Welt site.

AllisChalmers7045

Post by AllisChalmers7045 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Would it be possible to add Allis Chalmers to consoles if someone created the mod? Also, anyone know if the Agco RT or DT series will come to consoles?

Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 pm

AC isn't a licenced brand, so it couldn't go to consoles.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Co-owner of FSClub
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
-AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
-16GB DDR4
-1TB/500GB Storage
-Samsung 55'' Q8D QLED 4K (HDR 1500) TV

mstrohs

Post by mstrohs » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Was wondering if there are any wider headers for the claas and fendt combines like 45 ft. Like the one for the JD S series for console?

Majorguns

Post by Majorguns » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:46 am

A couple spitball ideas here. A pallet hand truck for moving pallets around to better organize sheds, 3 point attachments for pick up trucks to mount snow plows, hand shovels (150-250 liter) for cleaning feed next to animal feed troughs and shoveling manure; could be loaded directly into the feed troughs, trailers, mahindra, or the wheel barrel.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 am

Would it be possible to get the Welker Farms logo added to the Big Buds as an option?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Majorguns wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:46 am
A couple spitball ideas here. A pallet hand truck for moving pallets around to better organize sheds, 3 point attachments for pick up trucks to mount snow plows, hand shovels (150-250 liter) for cleaning feed next to animal feed troughs and shoveling manure; could be loaded directly into the feed troughs, trailers, mahindra, or the wheel barrel.
I like the pallet jack idea, but for the shovel that capacity seems a bit high to RL. 150 litres covered to US cubic feet equals a total of almost 5 ft3. A more realistic capacity would be around 20-25 litres, coming in at just shy of 1 cubic foot.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Majorguns

Post by Majorguns » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Well you got a point there, but I'd definitely think it would be a unique aspect for realism. Be cool to have different shapes and sizes for a variety of uses.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:28 am

Would anyone be willing to bring the Duetz-Fahr mowers from fs17 over to 19, please?