Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Peter Griffin

Re: Console mod request

Post by Peter Griffin »

olskool farmer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:50 pm
,and the whole slot thing is a joke on console as well,have to build multiple farms,where PC doesn't have that,problem
But pc does have that problem. Just depends on what hardware you got.
XBOX/ FS22
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

I'm not pointing at everyone, just adding my point of view.

PC players get EVERYTHING and we don't ... we shouldn't see it this way. Mods, especially on console are a gift. Modders aren't Giant's workers and neither Giant is forced to provide mods for us to choose from. Yes they have put a option so we can add the mods we find and like from modhub and we're lucky that it's possible to.

We choosed the game platform we play on and should accept the + and - that comes with it. Availiability of the mods on console vs PC ain't new from FS19, it was already like that many FS iterations before...and it's well known. Script and brand limitations are a great part why console don't have all mods that PC have. Even without those limitations, if the modder wasn't willing to convert it so console could have it, simple thing is that he's in full right to do so and should be respected as it is.

If we wanted to have all the cookies from the jar, PC was and still is the option to choose to play on. Otherwise, we have to accept that console is limited and deal with it.

We also see sometimes ppl saying we had this kind of mod for FS17 or any other and now we don't have it for FS19. Older FS mods aren't a guarantee that they will be availiable for this FS iteration. We have to remember this game is 7 months old and that like with FS17, some mods may show up at the end of the life cycle of this iteration.

For console players, it should remain to a wishes and hope thing, not build up and turn to a it's unfair conversation.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I get the point,still a bummer though
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I don't care if we get 1 mod or the flood gates are bursting at the seems, im happy to get it, it does get irritating that PC players get what we can have, but if you read the mod description and see what it says, that's why it cant be on console, i knew right from the start that console won't get PC fancy mods, and i know nothing about what the PC mods do, if i see a mod i like, boom ill download it, if i don't, go to the next mod, plain and simple. We cant control what modders make, their the ones making it.
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Maybe a bummer thought, but look at how many posts you can find here repeating the same demands. The same why PC have and why console can't. The same would be simple for Giants to add it to base game stuff. The same old topic about console don't have enough mods showing up with a new title on top of the list. Just using the search tool top of forum page about it will show up enough results to read for hours. If it was that easy/simple, any mod would already be availiable or could be done by anyone. Yes it can be disappointing for some ppl to look at how many mods and their complexity that PC have compared to console. If we see it as a problem, well...the best and simple solution is that we get a PC because it have been discussed for years, will also likely be in future. And it doesn't take a cristal ball to understand that it's the way it is. Sit, wait and see is what we have to be fine with.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Cad_dao wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:27 pm Maybe a bummer thought, but look at how many posts you can find here repeating the same demands. The same why PC have and why console can't. The same would be simple for Giants to add it to base game stuff. The same old topic about console don't have enough mods showing up with a new title on top of the list. Just using the search tool top of forum page about it will show up enough results to read for hours. If it was that easy/simple, any mod would already be availiable or could be done by anyone. Yes it can be disappointing for some ppl to look at how many mods and their complexity that PC have compared to console. If we see it as a problem, well...the best and simple solution is that we get a PC because it have been discussed for years, will also likely be in future. And it doesn't take a cristal ball to understand that it's the way it is. Sit, wait and see is what we have to be fine with.

Regards!
Yeah true and perhaps some of what is PC now may come to console in the future,just takes time
Jlahm0923

Post by Jlahm0923 »

Bobcat t650 and/or s750
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

There are Bobcats on 17 so in the future it maybe possible,don't come to conclusions,yeah I love seeing more stuff and as anxious as I may get I just wait,as well as let everything be a surprise,got nothing but great stuff so far,hope to see more,the upcoming Claas addon will be awesome and has me on the edge of my seat but I've learned things take time and we just be patient,biting at the teeh doesn't make anything go faster
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Oh ok that makes sense,but still,you just never know what it yet to come,I saw some things I had no idea would come but sure enough,surprise surprise *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:00 pm There was a Bobcat in 17 because the modder secured a single use license himself. That modder does not appear to be active. So, as of now, there is no license for Bobcat
Arm team? They still active
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

What I whant for console is, bigger space on mod download ,
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Never going to happen in the foreseeable future
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

For console people, we can just be thankful for the amazing mods we do have. I want to play 19, but even doing 17, I am completely satisfied with the mods I have. Giants will continue to add licenses to FS, so the best we can do is be patient with them.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Agreed
jaredcox9328jc

Post by jaredcox9328jc »

I'm on PS4 and I would like to see a log loader on the back of a big truck

Edit by Guil, moved to console request thread.