Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Derplodactyl

Re: Console mod request

Post by Derplodactyl »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:32 am
Drmattymd wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:22 am
olskool farmer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:18 am

:gamer: :lol: Blah blah blah blah you ever have anything encouraging and positive to say? Didn't think so *thumbsdown* stop lighting flames
He asked a question I answered with the EXACT ANSWER... how is that "lighting flames"?
Whatever dude maybe if you weren't so NEGATIVE ALL TIME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM...GET A LIFE!!!! If someone has an Idea or a simple request doesn't mean go rain on one's parade and just agressively shutting down people and being nasty about it OKAY....POINT MADE now go light up your negative flames elsewhere,god you get annoying
Drmattymd was perfectly correct and to the point with the answer, I'm not sure what else is wanted with that response. Can't give a reason for the reason.

Or is it perhaps you don't like the answer? :confusednew:
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I agree with the others
Orange Thunder

Post by Orange Thunder »

I wish we could get some console mods like aftermarket headers so we can change out to different or larger headers on the combines!
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

MORE epic halloween decoration!! =) and claas older traktors
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lawnmowers would be awesome.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

More specific about the topic of lawnmowers, a Case ih DX25E with a MWX60 deck would be awesome
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I just mean lawnmowers in general, my yard is in need of a good mowing.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Older like early 90's and older john deeres,case,international,massey Ferguson,allis chalmers,deutz,and most of all,steigers,saw one nice old steiger but saw th dreaded PC MAC only 😒😒😒 it should come to console,until then....AWWW C"MON MAAAN!!!! Grrrr@#$%&!!!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well then you should get a pc and learn to mod?
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:47 pm Well then you should get a pc and learn to mod?
Yeah that would be nice if I could afford one let alone one well equipped,guess I'll have to win the lucky lotto,easier said than done,pcs aren't cheap matter of fact they are quite expensive,great thought though 👍
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

olskool farmer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:35 pm
eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:47 pm Well then you should get a pc and learn to mod?
Yeah that would be nice if I could afford one let alone one well equipped,guess I'll have to win the lucky lotto,easier said than done,pcs aren't cheap matter of fact they are quite expensive,great thought though 👍
You can spec up a pc that's more powerful than the latest consoles and for less.
My pc cost a little over £400 and I'm a novice when it comes to that kind of thing.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

i'm American I wouldn't have the slightest clue what that would be in dollars,I could slowly build one piece by piece out of spare parts perhaps
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

That's what Google is for
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

olskool farmer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 4:18 am
Rowanaudi wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:52 pm agree tsm its getting annoying
It's PC/MAC that's annoying,not anyone who is simply looking forward to seeing,more come to fs19,for everyone,not just for PC "rich daddy's gold card holders" just wish everyone could get what those who ALL play fs19 more nice things,we ALL enjoy FS19 but wish the odds would even out more if y'all know what I mean,nobody who can't afford a great PC should have more to work with also,just because someone makes a request isn't a bad thing,we appreciate what we get but would like to see more as well,sorry if anyone is so annoyed by that
Its not the PC/MAC people's fault either. Its the console maker. And for the licenses. Thats not the pc and mac's players' fault either. Its the either giants because they are not trying to those licenses, or its the companys fault because they said no to the license. I play on xbox, ps4, and pc, and you are one of the ones getting annoying. Life isnt fair. Deal with it or youre never gonna survive the real world. And guess what. People that are staying with people like their parents for free. Dont have bills to pay so they get a little more extra money to spend. Its not because thier parents are buying them stuff. SO SHUT UP.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Nasty comment removed. And that person has been given punishment
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user