Editing the Inspector Mod from Modhub

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
crazyfarmer2016

Editing the Inspector Mod from Modhub

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

Hello modders, Does anyone know how to edit the script in the Inspector Mod from Modhub. I don't know anything about script editing, but sometimes, depending on what i'm doing I can pick out pattern then find what i need to edit. This time the only pattern I found, was to a massive headache lol.

As the mod works now it shows all fillable items on the right of the screen. I only want to see the trailers, buckets etc that are hooked up to tractors or trucks. Is this even possible?

For example
I have 3 fertilizer spreaders on the farm, NONE are hooked up to tractors but their fill levels still show up on the list.

In FS17 the mod only showed what was hooked up unless it was a built in jobby ex dump truck, liquid truck etc..

If anyone can help me that would be great, Thanks again

Crazyfarmer
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew:
Eische

Re: Editing the Inspector Mod from Modhub

Post by Eische »

crazyfarmer2016 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:02 pm Hello modders, Does anyone know how to edit the script in the Inspector Mod from Modhub. I don't know anything about script editing, but sometimes, depending on what i'm doing I can pick out pattern then find what i need to edit. This time the only pattern I found, was to a massive headache lol.

As the mod works now it shows all fillable items on the right of the screen. I only want to see the trailers, buckets etc that are hooked up to tractors or trucks. Is this even possible?

For example
I have 3 fertilizer spreaders on the farm, NONE are hooked up to tractors but their fill levels still show up on the list.

In FS17 the mod only showed what was hooked up unless it was a built in jobby ex dump truck, liquid truck etc..

If anyone can help me that would be great, Thanks again

Crazyfarmer
The mod has 3 different options for how much information is shown. You can cycle through these options pressing CTRL + numPad6.
Default option I guess is the middle one, where all equipment is listed. I guess the first one is close to what you are looking for.
Whatever option you pick should be saved. Otherwise you can edit the Inspector.xml in the modSettings folder (next to the mods folder) and change the value display variant to 1 for the first option.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker