Gleaner Combine Mod Request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.

Would you like to see a new gleaner in FS19?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:12 am

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 23

lhertig07

Gleaner Combine Mod Request

Post by lhertig07 »

In FS17, there was a really great mod, possibly the best in fs. It was the Gleaner R Series pack, consisting of the R65 and R75 combines. I would absolutely love if this could be converted to fs19, and possibly a new older gleaner combine mod made, such as the R62, R72, or even the R60 or R70.

I am a HUGE Gleaner fan, and would love to see some mid sized gleaners in fs19 like the ones requested above. Me, as well as other gleaner fans, would be very happy to see a great sounding, good looking, well made gleaner combine in farming simulator 19.

Thank you for your time reading this, and if you are an experienced modder, please take this request into consideration.

Sincerely,
Lhertig07
Goose66

Re: Gleaner Combine Mod Request

Post by Goose66 »

If you are on PC, there is a Gleaner already out
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
lhertig07

Post by lhertig07 »

Goose66 I am aware of that, however, I am requesting a different one, as stated in my post.

thanks for your reply, btw
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I would love to see a Gleaner, although I would like to see an older one. They are pretty neat machines with a unique look to them, giants have the license so I dont see a problem, they could probably even get to consoles.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:57 am
redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm I would love to see a Gleaner, although I would like to see an older one. They are pretty neat machines with a unique look to them, giants have the license so I dont see a problem, they could probably even get to consoles.
How do you figure Giants has the license for Gleaner?
Gleaner is owned by agco
My Discord
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

redglasses wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:28 am
redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm I would love to see a Gleaner, although I would like to see an older one. They are pretty neat machines with a unique look to them, giants have the license so I dont see a problem, they could probably even get to consoles.
Gleaner is owned by agco
Means nothing. As mentioned above, Gleaner would require it's own licence.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 pm And Ford is owned by CNH, but that doesnt mean that they have the license.
Ford has since been discontinued which causes a lot more problems
My Discord
lhertig07

Post by lhertig07 »

The old gleaners are what i want. The S98 is great, but too large and too new. The A85 to me isnt a real gleaner.
wdahl03

Post by wdahl03 »

redglasses wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:28 am
Gleaner is owned by agco
Gleaner is NOT owned by AGCO......Gleaner IS AGCO
AGCO Stands for Allis Gleaner Company
wdahl03

Post by wdahl03 »

lhertig07 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:16 am The old gleaners are what i want. The S98 is great, but too large and too new. The A85 to me isnt a real gleaner.
the S98 is the same size as the N/R series combines. The only difference is the increased HP & rotor diameter when they went to the S7 Series.
wdahl03

Post by wdahl03 »

Also once I find someone to take over on the modding side the s98 will be getting another make over. there are a lot of animations on it that i am not happy with along with a few things out of scale. Where as the R Series from FS17 is correct other than it has the newer S Series unloader. So once I find someone to do the modding we will be swapping the current S98 for the R series and include it as an option in the menu. We will then change it over to the new S9 Series with the new bin extensions, cab, the longer feeder house, and engine compartment hood in turn offering a total of 5 transverse rotor combines. the R65/75 will be changed to R62/72 with the correct unloaders, folding ladder, and galvinzed texture. Will also add the S96/97. I have a HUGE list of updates i have in store for it. I just do not have the time or ability to figure out how to actually do the modding. SiiD at 1 time said he would be willing to do it when he gets a chance or maybe even NEFG. Will also have 2 capacity options, realistic to be used with other mods with realistic capacities to go with my realistic yield script, or an option to maintain the correct ratio to the default double hopper(which is what the currently available one is at). I do have an updated version with the realistic capacity, just havent uploaded it anywhere cause i need to get the MacDon and Capella headers added back to it.
lhertig07

Post by lhertig07 »

Wdahl03 that’s amazing! I can’t wait! Please make sure there are headers included in the pack so I don’t have to use an ingame header or modded header that is the incorrect size or doesn’t fit the machine! Thank you sooo much for doing this, and I really hope you can get a modded to do it for you!
wdahl03

Post by wdahl03 »

Here is the Current Version. the header that was with it i did not like the way it wore. However I will be uploading edited versions of the MacDon and Iconik headers that I have adjusted to work with the combine. This is the only place I will be uploading the updates to this mod, so if you see it any where else it did not come from me

https://www.modhoster.com/mods/agco-gleaner-s98
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

wdahl03 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:00 am Also once I find someone to take over on the modding side the s98 will be getting another make over. there are a lot of animations on it that i am not happy with along with a few things out of scale. Where as the R Series from FS17 is correct other than it has the newer S Series unloader. So once I find someone to do the modding we will be swapping the current S98 for the R series and include it as an option in the menu. We will then change it over to the new S9 Series with the new bin extensions, cab, the longer feeder house, and engine compartment hood in turn offering a total of 5 transverse rotor combines. the R65/75 will be changed to R62/72 with the correct unloaders, folding ladder, and galvinzed texture. Will also add the S96/97. I have a HUGE list of updates i have in store for it. I just do not have the time or ability to figure out how to actually do the modding. SiiD at 1 time said he would be willing to do it when he gets a chance or maybe even NEFG. Will also have 2 capacity options, realistic to be used with other mods with realistic capacities to go with my realistic yield script, or an option to maintain the correct ratio to the default double hopper(which is what the currently available one is at). I do have an updated version with the realistic capacity, just havent uploaded it anywhere cause i need to get the MacDon and Capella headers added back to it.
:biggrin2: *thumbsup* YAY at least an R series is in the progress of potentially being in FS19 I've had an experience of riding in an R75 so this is Fantastic News :gamer:
lhertig07

Post by lhertig07 »

I really hope they have Cummins sounds. We run a 1994 R62 with a high pitched cummins. It has a high pitched “screaming” sound to it. We also run a 2002 R72 with a low pitched, great sounding M11. They used to put L10s in the R72s but I think the M11s are better. Those two combines are amazing, and I hope they stay in the farm awhile. I really hope these have nice sounds and details.