No selling points

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
boxcarwillie

No selling points

Post by boxcarwillie »

I have problems with downloading mod-maps. The map seems to function fine but there are no sellingpoints showing. How can this be? For example I downloaded Lone Oak for TS19 and there are no sellingpoints showing. Something is wrong. Anyone have experienced this problem and know how to solve it?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Eische

Re: No selling points

Post by Eische »

boxcarwillie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm I have problems with downloading mod-maps. The map seems to function fine but there are no sellingpoints showing. How can this be? For example I downloaded Lone Oak for TS19 and there are no sellingpoints showing. Something is wrong. Anyone have experienced this problem and know how to solve it?
Lone Oak map is not officially released yet.
The version available was leaked by another user and not by OxygenDavid himself who is working on the map conversion in agreement with the original author BulletBill.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Direct conversions of the maps such as that unofficial map will not have working sell points because FS19 uses a completely different system for them with the items.xml file. It takes more work to get the sell points up and running after the conversion.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Make sure not to rename the zip file. If you do unzip it, make sure the folder matches the name of the zip file without the .zip