I can not edit wood price? ....19

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
willianmelek

I can not edit wood price? ....19

Post by willianmelek »

Hi, I'm having a big problem that could destroy the economy of my forest map.
I loved the possibility of editing the terrain and building my farm from scratch. So I created a very interesting and beautiful forest area with the bad terrain that can be corrected with the landscaping and transforming into large crops.
I am expecting the mod seasons year to really give meaning to the map and to be able to publish this experience of an almost real forest.
I went to edit the prices to create an interesting economy and I noticed that the price of logs in relation to other crops is HUGE. In an area that I tested with soybean planting the value reached 50,000 and the same area with trees of all sizes and not so grouped reached 2,500,000. By my calculations if this same area was planted with pines in last stage would reach 7,000,000. Of course the wood has a higher value but not that way.
I am trying to balance the economy to make the experience of overthrowing the forest and building a giant farm pleasant and with economic challenges.

I have searched a lot and I have not found a way to edit the price of wood that seems to have a fixed price in any economic difficulty.

I can outwardly edit the value I earned by discounting in my save game manually, but since I want other people to live this experience I need to figure out how to change that value so that it looks similar to everyone who is going to play that beautiful map.

Does anyone know how to change the price of logs? :?: :?: :smileynew: :hi:
L2K Perma

Re: I can not edit wood price? ....19

Post by L2K Perma »

Did a quick search for some info, while I have no idea if this worked or not in FS17, might be worth a go to see if it'd work on 19.

https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... _of_wood/?
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
willianmelek

Post by willianmelek »

L2K Perma wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:05 am Did a quick search for some info, while I have no idea if this worked or not in FS17, might be worth a go to see if it'd work on 19.

Thank you, but this content still has nothing to help me in this issue of wood log prices.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

willianmelek wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:38 am
L2K Perma wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:05 am Did a quick search for some info, while I have no idea if this worked or not in FS17, might be worth a go to see if it'd work on 19.

Thank you, but this content still has nothing to help me in this issue of wood log prices.
From what I can gather, at least for 17 you could adjust the multiplier for the wood sell points. So if you had it say half of what the multiplier currently is, you would then get half as much for the same log you were selling.

Like I said though, I'm not even sure if it worked or not, I haven't touched anything to do with mapping or selling crops and what not that was all I found though.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
willianmelek

Post by willianmelek »

L2K Perma wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:07 am
So, for what I've been researching. 17 the multiplier was used. by my first test, that today I'm out of time, userattributes made no difference, but tomorrow I will test deeply.

Look, the seasons already, date.
willianmelek

Post by willianmelek »

Does anyone have any ideas?
Eldo31

Post by Eldo31 »

no, trying to change log prices in 19 is a total flop. The 17 method does not work at all. Over on the GDN page, theres nothing in the luadocs, and only a single unresolved topic. This question seems to have fallen flat. Anything? Anybody? Please?
GtX

Post by GtX »

Hi,
I asked a question here GDN Link regarding this.
You can answer here if you wish or on GDN and I will try and help with a solution :search:

Cheers,
GtX
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"