FS19--Sprayer Addon

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
KevinBC

FS19--Sprayer Addon

Post by KevinBC »

When I was still using FS17, I found a cool mod commonly known as "Sprayer Addon". For anyone not familiar, it basicly added a script to any 'sprayer' type mod and gave you the section control feature to what ever sprayer it was added to. The mod creater even took the time to take all the in-game sprayers and added the script, making them ready to install and start playing. Now I'm looking for this particular scripting mod for FS19. If anyone knows if this is already a thing, I would love to know the link. If not, this would be an awesome mod idea for someone to make. I would love to work on this myself but I know nothing about converting mods or even using Giants Editor or what ever program is needed.
eric21

Re: FS19--Sprayer Addon

Post by eric21 »

It's on the modhub for fs19 if it's the same one from fs17. It's called sprayer support
petorious

Post by petorious »

I feel for KevinBC, this mod was so underrated! One of my favorites of FS17! Would love to see it converted over.
@ eric21, the mod you are on about is different, the one Kevin is on about allows boom sections to be switched off manually or automatically saving on wasted fert and adding a huge amount of realism.

Pete.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Definitely a mod I miss from 17 along with proseed.
sm5gfy

Post by sm5gfy »

I totally agree. Proseed and Sprayer Addon together with some modded sprayers to get a suitable width made a real boost to the game immersion. In FS19 it would be even better with weeds added. I miss them a lot.
ihuntinde

Post by ihuntinde »

I wanted to bump this. Anyone aware of whether this Mod was updated to FS19, or if something similar exists? I've been playing around with trying to update it to 19, but I think it needs quite a bit of changes in the LUA to work correctly, and that is gonna take me some time to learn.
cabofarmer

Post by cabofarmer »

Here is another bump for this much missed mod.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

At least proseed is on its way, maybe Wopster may take this one on as well.
Ramie

Post by Ramie »

I was talking with Wopster on Facebook a few weeks ago regarding Pro Seed and he informed me that someone is already working on converting sprayer add on for FS19 and that it is in the advanced stages. So not far away. Hopefully he was correct with his information 👍🏻😎
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If that's the case then that's good news.
KevinBC

Post by KevinBC »

Hello everyone. Its been awhile since I initially began this search thinking I would make this post and just let it float about for awhile in hopes of results. As I assumed correctly, there are quite a few others that have the same feelings towards this mod as I do. I have recently found a mod/script that might just be the answer I'm looking for: "https://github.com/RivalAUT/FS19_SprayerSectionControl". It seems to fit all of my needs even though its still in beta stages. Now I'm trying to apply this mod to the "Big Brute" sprayer: "https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019". My problem is that I am not good enough to apply it to the XML file. I followed the instructions provided on the GitHub page but was unsuccessful. If anyone could provide help would be most appreciated.
PanzerZ

Post by PanzerZ »

KevinBC wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:14 am Hello everyone. Its been awhile since I initially began this search thinking I would make this post and just let it float about for awhile in hopes of results. As I assumed correctly, there are quite a few others that have the same feelings towards this mod as I do. I have recently found a mod/script that might just be the answer I'm looking for: "https://github.com/RivalAUT/FS19_SprayerSectionControl". It seems to fit all of my needs even though its still in beta stages. Now I'm trying to apply this mod to the "Big Brute" sprayer: "https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019". My problem is that I am not good enough to apply it to the XML file. I followed the instructions provided on the GitHub page but was unsuccessful. If anyone could provide help would be most appreciated.
Do not forget the i3dmapping index in the xml.
I applied this script successfully to the Amazone Pantera 4502.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

This sprayer has already been converted to run with it, I've also been trying to add it to others so far without success.

https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... n-control/
petorious

Post by petorious »

I can confirm that GitHub link is the official new sprayer add-on and works very well even it's beta state, and is fully automatic.

It's easy to add to other sprayer though slightly long winded and best working very carefully.

I have added it to the horsch packs leeb 350.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Just re read the GitHub page and tucked away at the very bottom is a link to the Hardi sprayer already converted.