FS19--Sprayer Addon

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
KevinBC

Re: FS19--Sprayer Addon

Post by KevinBC »

I believe I have the XML portion figured out, but the best I can tell is I'm having trouble with the i3d mapping portion. I'm sure its fairly simple to figure out but its sure does have me stumped. Does anyone have any pointers/tips or can show a forum for advice?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

We appear to be both stuck at the same point.
Proph3et

Post by Proph3et »

I just want the Kuhn Interactive Sprayers from modhub to get this, or just the Metris, I know there is a Deltis out there with the script. Im skilled enough with Giants Editor to do this, but if there is someone who made the Metris or Interactive sprayers, could he perhaps share it with us? :biggrin2:
PanzerZ

Post by PanzerZ »

KevinBC wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 pm I believe I have the XML portion figured out, but the best I can tell is I'm having trouble with the i3d mapping portion. I'm sure its fairly simple to figure out but its sure does have me stumped. Does anyone have any pointers/tips or can show a forum for advice?
The workAreaNode should be put in the corresponding transform group of the spraying effect. The HardiMega2200SC on the GitHub page is a good example.