(help) editing field states

Bartalos1

(help) editing field states

Post by Bartalos1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:54 am

Hi,

could you please someone help me how can i edit field states ? eg from plowed to cultivated ?

I suppose these field state informations should be somewhere in savegame folder but so far i only found farmland.xml where is stored only information regarding ownage of fields.

Thank you
Vlad

cwattyeso

Re: (help) editing field states

Post by cwattyeso » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:04 am

Can't do it by editing any XMLs in savegame folders as far as I'm aware.

Only way to do it is in game via console commands. You can use either the gsSetFieldFruit command to alter ground states on fields with crops, to keep the crops or alter their growth stage or gsSetFieldGround to change grounds states for fields with no crops planted and allow you to also change things like lime status and fertiliser state, to do what you want. These commands only work in single player however and do not work on server's even if you are logged in as admin.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

Bartalos1

Re: (help) editing field states

Post by Bartalos1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am

cwattyeso wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:04 am
Can't do it by editing any XMLs in savegame folders as far as I'm aware.

Only way to do it is in game via console commands. You can use either the gsSetFieldFruit command to alter ground states on fields with crops, to keep the crops or alter their growth stage or gsSetFieldGround to change grounds states for fields with no crops planted and allow you to also change things like lime status and fertiliser state, to do what you want. These commands only work in single player however and do not work on server's even if you are logged in as admin.
I cant thank you ENOUGH !!!!
this will help me a lot !
*thumbsup*