Ford 40 series

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Sondre95

Ford 40 series

Post by Sondre95 »

The Ford 40 series by dales_farmer is it possible to convert this mod to console? I need a nice 2wd tractor on my farm :hmm:
juf.de

Re: Ford 40 series

Post by juf.de »

As Giants has no license for Ford i highly doubt it, that you will see this tractor on consoles.
As a larger alternative you could use his other mod: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Sondre95

Post by Sondre95 »

Okay. The new holland 40 pack is almost the same tractor, there is an opportunity to get this in a 2wd version? Thanks for reply tho
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The NH 40 is part of that mod, you can respay it into NH colors, also the For brand name is still there. In theory the modder could make a seperate mod out of it, however i do not know how you could contact him.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
bigdaddi

Post by bigdaddi »

There you go finally a ford tractor on console for all those non believers