WHERE IS THE PIG FOOD MIXERS FOR CONSOLE

Brax

WHERE IS THE PIG FOOD MIXERS FOR CONSOLE

Post by Brax » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 am

I play fs 19 on xbox 1, I keep seeing various pig food mixers on pc, but not for console. When is it coming to console?

Eische

Re: WHERE IS THE PIG FOOD MIXERS FOR CONSOLE

Post by Eische » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 am

Potentially not at all as those mixers use external scripts which are not allowed on consoles.

But what is the point in having a mixer for pig food? Just unload the ingredients directly into the pig pens trough. That way you save the additional drive from the pig food mixer to the pig pen.
PC - Win10

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:23 am

What is the point of having the Pig Food Mixer? In and by itself not a lot, if you don't have the main mod or script that changes Food Requirements of Pigs at the Pig Pens. You need the mod that takes away the Separate Bars for Corn, Wheat or Barley, Canola or Sunflower or Soybeans and Potatoes or Sugar Beets and replaces it with the much better system where Pig Food is the top bar that provides 100% Productivity, then maybe just has Corn as a the second bar providing 60% (Varies from version to version of the Mod) and lastly has Potatoes or Sugar Beets offering up 30% Productivity. So instead of having to make multiple journeys to silos to retrieve 4 or 5 different crops to feed to Pigs, you just go to the one Pig Food Production Building and get the one food type that they need.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

eric21

Post by eric21 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Eische wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 am
Potentially not at all as those mixers use external scripts which are not allowed on consoles.

But what is the point in having a mixer for pig food? Just unload the ingredients directly into the pig pens trough. That way you save the additional drive from the pig food mixer to the pig pen.
It could work but not many people request pig food mixers. The script is there