Telehandler fork help

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
heino79

Telehandler fork help

Post by heino79 »

Hello

i dont know if it exist but have been looking for the roll bale fork, we all ready have for front loaders, i would like it to telehandlers but i can not find it any there. how hard would it be to convert it around.
I dont know anything about modding.

Illinois Farmer

Re: Telehandler fork help

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can you a bale spear or a palette fork to move any bale.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

If you have the CSZ pack installed there is a Telehandler to Front loader adapter which will allow you to use that implement with any Telehandler.

Edit: Modhub link added.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
heino79

Post by heino79 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:25 pm You can you a bale spear or a palette fork to move any bale.
yes i know i can. but you would not in real life use spike on a wrapped bale.
heino79

Post by heino79 »

Ritchie wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:06 pm If you have the CSZ pack installed there is a Telehandler to Front loader adapter which will allow you to use that implement with any Telehandler.

Edit: Modhub link added.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
i have tried that but if you use the adapter the movement really get shaky compared to putting the fork on a front loader without the adapter
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

heino79 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 am yes i know i can. but you would not in real life use spike on a wrapped bale.
You didn't say you were going to move a wrap bale, but the game physics don't care if it is wrapped or not. Plus, a pallet fork would still work.

Edit: if you are going to feed that bale why would it matter if you stuck it with a spear? You are going to feed it anyways.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

OP never mentioned feeding, and it should be obvious that his intent is to move wrapped bales without spiking them. He said thanks but no thanks to your initial suggestion to just spike the bales, no need to push it.