Thanks to GTX for the new storage mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Frag

Thanks to GTX for the new storage mods

Post by Frag »

Hi,

just a quick word to thank GTX for all the awesome storage mods that recently were released. Those are ALL of excellent quality and I deeply enjoy those. Wanted to put comments directly on the mods on modhub, but seems that we cannot (unless I am missing something).

Thanks GTX. Amazing work!
norfolk farmer

Re: Thanks to GTX for the new storage mods

Post by norfolk farmer »

My bale stacking woes are over, many thanks 👍
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Very nice mods indeed, going to come in very useful, the bale ones especially are going to be useful to hopefully stop my bales disappearing in game with the Seasons Mod. I also like the Wool Storage and being able to save my wool until sometime in the year when the price is right for selling it is very handy. The only thing I would have liked to have seen with the Egg Storage is an option for those of us who play the game with the Egg Pallet Replacer to be able to store our pallets of eggs, as we no longer get the little boxes. Maybe that is something that could be added to that mod in a future update, a building that lets us store egg pallets.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Frag

Post by Frag »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 pm Will these work for small bales or just normal bales?
Hi Drmattymd,

I am curious here. How can you do small bales? I am use to the large 4000 l ones, but how are you doing the small one?