New Modding Team For PC/Mac XBox and PS

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BetaStevie

New Modding Team For PC/Mac XBox and PS

Post by BetaStevie »

Hello all,
My name is Stevie and I am here today to introduce my new modding team, GS Modding. GS Modding is a brand new modding team for FS and aims to bring more John Deere equipment into the game. If this sounds interesting to you, Please feel free to join our discord, right here ----> https://discord.gg/gk6zjPP . We are currently taking mod ideas, but there are a few guidelines/rules that are in the channel where you can post them, please read the channel pinned messages before posting your idea(s). Secondly, we are looking for a few staff members, like General modders, scriptwriters, 3D modelists and moderators. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me @ generallystevie@gmail.com, or add me on Discord GenerallyStevie#6166.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the discord. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
- GenerallyStevie
GS Modding Lead modder
P.S Mods, I have gotten permission from MrMarcel5 to post this, if you have any concerns please shoot me a PM before taking down this said post.
SkyBurner JB

Re: New Modding Team For PC/Mac XBox and PS

Post by SkyBurner JB »

I have an Idea to get your feet wet! The in game Fiat 1300 DT has 150 hp which is the correct hp rating for the DT 1300 Super that has a big yellow Super decal on the hood/bonnet. The top speed is 15mph which is correct by published data but I've watched YouTube videos with DT 1300's that are much faster than stock (possible transmission swap?) also while Giants may have the correct turning circle data for the steering the Fiat data page lists a much tighter turning radius using the rear brake on one side or the other to turn sharper. Because of the slow top speed and the poor manoeuverability this beautiful model can't even be used as a yard tractor! Mod suggestion: put the Super decal on the hood, increase top speed to something like 21mph and make it turn sharper like the other tractors of similar size. If your team can do this I'd bet your mod would be one of the highest rated on the ModHub. Thanks for taking the time to read this. SkyBurner
Last edited by SkyBurner JB on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Do you know if you guys can make mowers of any brand?
Christian 1986

Post by Christian 1986 »

Can anyone modding a MB Trac for Xbox one? :lol:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Taco Stand placeable.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I wish you luck with all the modding. Go John Deere!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Frag

Post by Frag »

Hey welcome BetaStevie!

Ironically I posted that thread about a John Deere mod that would be awesome (the icase 235 is quite popular). Check it out here :)

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=153113
BetaStevie

Post by BetaStevie »

Christian 1986 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am Can anyone modding a MB Trac for Xbox one? :lol:
Hi,
MB Is a Mercedes Benz trac if IIRC, Unfortunately, Mercedes Benz isn't a licensed brand by giants, therefore this is not feasible for console.
Thanks for the suggestion, and if MB gets licensed I will definitively consider it
Stevie
Christian 1986

Post by Christian 1986 »

BetaStevie wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:01 pm
Christian 1986 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am Can anyone modding a MB Trac for Xbox one? :lol:
Hi,
MB Is a Mercedes Benz trac if IIRC, Unfortunately, Mercedes Benz isn't a licensed brand by giants, therefore this is not feasible for console.
Thanks for the suggestion, and if MB gets licensed I will definitively consider it
Stevie
Oh, cool thank you . Very nice
BetaStevie

Post by BetaStevie »

BetaStevie wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:30 pm Hello all,
My name is Stevie and I am here today to introduce my new modding team, GS Modding. GS Modding is a brand new modding team for FS and aims to bring more John Deere equipment into the game. If this sounds interesting to you, Please feel free to join our discord, right here ----> https://discord.gg/gk6zjPP . We are currently taking mod ideas, but there are a few guidelines/rules that are in the channel where you can post them, please read the channel pinned messages before posting your idea(s). Secondly, we are looking for a few staff members, like General modders, scriptwriters, 3D modelists and moderators. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me @ generallystevie@gmail.com, or add me on Discord GenerallyStevie#6166.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the discord. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
- GenerallyStevie
GS Modding Lead modder
P.S Mods, I have gotten permission from MrMarcel5 to post this, if you have any concerns please shoot me a PM before taking down this said post.
Update - Updating the discord as I speak, looking for advertisers to get the word out there. DM me on discord - GenerallyStevie#6166 for more info!