Autoload for boxes, crates

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
binks

Autoload for boxes, crates

Post by binks »

I'm playing FS19 on Hof Bergmann map, and because it has some non-standard "things" in the crates category in the shop, I was wondering is it going to be hard for me, person who knows close to none about modding, to add autoload to some flat deck. Those non standard "things" are cardboard boxes for peppers & tomatoes, plastic boxes for meet, plastic boxes for lettuce, pallets with straps, a sack of potatoes. I'm asking as I figured out plan to buy boxes for my vegetables, load them on to the pallets that can be strapped and standard autoload trailer will them load pallets on to the bed of the trailer but it didn't work. In the autoload trailer that I have I can choose the type of autoload, there is: pallets, mission pallets, egg boxes, round bales, 1.something round bales and the same for square bales. None of those worked on those pallets:( I figured out that I might be able to add autoload myself as this autoload script is now standalone - http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-0-0/