Mod issue? Anyone seen this?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
tyeblue

Mod issue? Anyone seen this?

Post by tyeblue »

The past few weeks, I’ve run into an issue where the front attachment on my frontloader/ wheel loader/ telehandler will tilt up without any input. For example, I lower the front arm of my telehandler, and “level out” the pallet fork to pick up seed. After I let go of the joystick, the pallet fork tilts up. The whole arm does not move, just the attachment. I haven’t been able to find a mod conflict. Has anyone run into this?
strauts6

Re: Mod issue? Anyone seen this?

Post by strauts6 »

Have You tried to recalibrate that joystick?
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Have you added any mods that are not from modhub? if you have I would try removing them into a folder on your desktop and see if that solves anything.
To rule out a mod conflict completely takeout the whole mod folder and run the game if it still does it then it is your controller/joystick that is at fault. If stops the bucket from tilting then you have a conflict within your mod folder
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

If this is hardware, there is a axis dead zone parameter in the options menu from the main loading screen.

I had to use this on my accelerator peddle until I could get around to stripping it apart and cleaning the inner components.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

something similar happens to me sometimes I don't use joysticks....
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton