Sale points

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
kopite

Sale points

Post by kopite »

I am making a map which is turning out well being as this is my first map, I am trying to add sell points but they won't show on the map or in the list of sell points, I have watched tutorials and done everything that is on there but still no joy. Has anyone got any advice for a noobie
Way2drunk2walk

Re: Sale points

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Post a copy of your log please.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
mcatalyst

Re: Sale points

Post by mcatalyst »

Make sure the sell point is not inside another parent that has it's own transformation positions. The defaultItems.xml only uses the top level transform positions.

What I usually do is import the sell point into the map in it's own top level transform area and position it how I want it. Now grab the Transformation and Rotation numbers and plug them into the sell point container in the defaultItems.xml.

At this point uncheck the Visible checkbox in the attributes for the sell point in GE since this one is just for getting the position and rotation and not actually used it in the game. You can keep it in GE but once its in defaultItems.xml its no longer needed in GE.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries