[FS-19] [XBox] - Autoload log loader?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
LlamaGoat

[FS-19] [XBox] - Autoload log loader?

Post by LlamaGoat »

does such a thing exist, because loading logs i have come across some issues.

basically im well into my farm and heavily investing time into it, but i decided to plant a forest which i have cut down...

cutting down said forest has caused a lag fest with all the logs on the floor the stuttering is unbearable and loading them has turned into a horrendous hell

so is there an autoload log trailer out there so i can clear the logs up quickly while it jitters about so i can get my farm working again and forget forests ever existed?

i cant reload an old save because the forest is cut down already :( and i cant load them manually because it takes 20 seconds for the controls to respond, i can just about drive near them but thats it. help please :(
LlamaGoat

Re: [FS-19] [XBox] - Autoload log loader?

Post by LlamaGoat »

just to add the lag / jittering only started when i exited the log cutter, now even re-loading it etc, the game is just a mess :( its only in the Forrest area though but thats next to my main farm and pigs so i cant just ignore it and never go to that area of the map again :(
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There are no autoload trailers for console, as that would require an usermade script, which in return are not allowed on consoles. You will have to do it the hard way and remove those trees with lag and jittering or start a new savegame. It migth help to use a shield or somethin alike to push them together to make it easier to load them up.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
LlamaGoat

Post by LlamaGoat »

juf.de wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:27 pm There are no autoload trailers for console, as that would require an usermade script, which in return are not allowed on consoles. You will have to do it the hard way and remove those trees with lag and jittering or start a new savegame. It migth help to use a shield or somethin alike to push them together to make it easier to load them up.
i've seen this on console though? its a fliegl flatbed for haybales, i've not used it but its on console as i can see it in the modhub and of course video below;

[youtube]https://youtu.be/pGzrXZ5mTtM?t=319[/youtube]

im struggling to even drive near them, touching them with forks tends to flip my tractor, but im like 30 hours in :(
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh sorry, i missed some explanation there. There are indeed autoload trailers for consoles, those trailes use the same function as the arcusin squarebale stacker or ursus roundbale stacker. To autoload other stuff, like pallets or trees you need an extra script, which isn't allowed on consoles. So in conclusion you can get autoload trailers in your game, but not the one you asked for.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Moved to EN
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
LlamaGoat

Post by LlamaGoat »

juf.de wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:57 pm Oh sorry, i missed some explanation there. There are indeed autoload trailers for consoles, those trailes use the same function as the arcusin squarebale stacker or ursus roundbale stacker. To autoload other stuff, like pallets or trees you need an extra script, which isn't allowed on consoles. So in conclusion you can get autoload trailers in your game, but not the one you asked for.
i see makes sense to me now thanks for the explanation, the stack pattern looks different but maybe im looking at it too simplistically as i'm new to FS

looks like i have a few hours of hell to load this wood then :(
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Just got another idea, if you don't care about the lost money for planting the trees, you could use this "little" machine here: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
It will shred your trees in no time, including the stumbs, but you won't get any material out of it.
Playing on PC
LlamaGoat

Post by LlamaGoat »

juf.de wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:44 pm Just got another idea, if you don't care about the lost money for planting the trees, you could use this "little" machine here: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
It will shred your trees in no time, including the stumbs, but you won't get any material out of it.
Perfect thanks, i think ill go this route and just either plant smaller forests or cut a few trees at a time in future.