Greenwich Valley eggs and milk

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ghosted

Greenwich Valley eggs and milk

Post by ghosted »

Hi all I see on this chart eggs and milk are going up in price. but where on map are these eggs and milk to sell. as I have not seen where you collect them for sale. also what is that symbol in yellow circle

Ritchie

Re: Greenwich Valley eggs and milk

Post by Ritchie »

If you scroll down the list and highlight Mace Whitney it will give you the option to "Tag Place" then the sell point will be flashing on the map. Mace Whitney is in the top left corner of the map in the village of Whitney and Turbine Grain is near the middle of the map towards the bottom. If you zoom in to the map and move around tyou will see the sell points pop up.
The icon highlighted yellow is a silage clamp, therefore it's for silage.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

Ritchie wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:01 pm If you scroll down the list and highlight Mace Whitney it will give you the option to "Tag Place" then the sell point will be flashing on the map. Mace Whitney is in the top left corner of the map in the village of Whitney and Turbine Grain is near the middle of the map towards the bottom. If you zoom in to the map and move around tyou will see the sell points pop up.
The icon highlighted yellow is a silage clamp, therefore it's for silage.
But where are these eggs and milk to be sold at those places. as I have never seen eggs or milk on map. as no chickens
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You're original post didn't ask specifically where you drop off the items at the sell point though. I've not played this map for any length of time so can't offer any further info I'm afraid.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

Ritchie wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:28 pm You're original post didn't ask specifically where you drop off the items at the sell point though. I've not played this map for any length of time so can't offer any further info I'm afraid.
Well How can I drop off eggs and milk if I dont even know where they are to be collected IE: Eggs and also milk
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Well you'll get milk from the cow farm. If there isn't a chicken farm you'll have to place one.