Convert a building in a modmap to a mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
rickyralph

Convert a building in a modmap to a mod

Post by rickyralph »

I have google searched and tried to do this but it's not working. I want to take the buildings from the Lone Oak Farm mod and create mods for them so I can clear that area of those building and have them as placeable. That way I can remove them later and buy new buildings. I know the map was converted from fs17 also. Is there anything I need to check or change to get the mod to work? I am pretty lost on why it's not working.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Convert a building in a modmap to a mod

Post by Illinois Farmer »

How about talk with the author of the map since that person created the placables.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
rickyralph

Post by rickyralph »

Just did, but having to talk with every author for a mod I won't publish might not always be the fastest way. There are enough good mods out there, I just like to tweak mods to my own liking. I have just never tweaked a whole map.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

want me to do it?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
rickyralph

Post by rickyralph »

I was able to figure it out. Thank you though. I messed up the icon.dds and it was causing the game to crash. Got that fixed and now just adjusting things that are not correct.