Help - Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
gigilal

Help - Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer

Post by gigilal »

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to write this message, so if its going to be written another place by my I am deeply sorry.

But I am having problem with the Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer - downloaded from the Farming Simulator modhub.

I am playing on Medicine Creek and done alot of mowing and then bailing with the New Holland baler.

When driving the Fliegl Flatbed next to the bales (4000 liters) on the field I get the message " This bale is not supported "

What can I do to fix this issue?

Picture of the bale : https://gyazo.com/333e77e6ee9770348b3f72a03fefc2ef

Picture of the semi trying to load the bale : https://gyazo.com/d28c9be271b82d348a3ea041de869bb0

Thank you so much for any reply.
Bryan83

Re: Help - Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer

Post by Bryan83 »

Well, first step I'd take is to make sure you are using the correct trailer. For the fliegel auto loaders, there are separate trailers for square, round, cotton square and cotton round bales.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
gigilal

Post by gigilal »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 pm Well, first step I'd take is to make sure you are using the correct trailer. For the fliegel auto loaders, there are separate trailers for square, round, cotton square and cotton round bales.
Yes, with this trailer you can see at the back of it, it has a "barrier blocker" which does not come with the square one, Ive also tested with the anderson trailer with the autoloader arm and even that one does not pickup these bales ?
gigilal

Post by gigilal »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:27 pm Do you have the JD 568 baler also. If so it changes all the bale sizes and thats why the trailer wont recognize them
So, I do not have the JD 568.. and now I am empty for ideas on what to try... it seems to be a problem with the grass and bailing itself... I bought the KUHN FBP 3135 (Bailer with wrapper) now when it was full and loaded the bail onto the wrapping "table" you could clearly see that the bale was to big and it didnt even want to wrap it so after a few secounds with driving it just fell off and was the same as all the other bales.. I tried with the square once and it worked perfectly without any issue.. Am I the only one with this problem?
gigilal

Post by gigilal »

Bought the Anderson A950 forage mixer wagon to try and put the bales inside that so I could atleast get the grass from the bales and re do them to squarebales but that machine didnt take them either..
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Actually, in the pictures I couldn't see the back of the trailer. But you're right, the round bales trailer has the backstop.

Check in the shop and make sure that this isn't a hay and straw only trailer.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

gigilal

Post by gigilal »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:43 pm Actually, in the pictures I couldn't see the back of the trailer. But you're right, the round bales trailer has the backstop.

Check in the shop and make sure that this isn't a hay and straw only trailer.
I've checked that, and I have tested a forage mixer that you feed the cows and so on with that support grass this machine also tells me that the bale is not supported.

I also bought a KUHN wrapper and tried with another bale machine, when the bale came out it couldn't be wrapped so it just fell off... Have you tested bailing roundbales on this map?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I actually don't have that map on my xbox.

And I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment.