Maybe mod makers can make new mods, and not recycle old mods?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Progeekzy

Maybe mod makers can make new mods, and not recycle old mods?

Post by Progeekzy »

Maybe its less work, but there are honestly 2017, and im sure 2019 mods that were originally created for the 2013 game thats just been converted through the games. Ive seen more then a few mods that looks like the textures were made in MS paint.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
l0lhunt3r

Re: Maybe mod makers can make new mods, and not recycle old mods?

Post by l0lhunt3r »

creating a new mods does take the same or even more time than converting one. some mods are shitty converted and not on 2019 standarts but it does not mean theyre al shitty convertions. ik know someone who spends lots of time to convert FS 2013 schlueter tractors and brings them to the 2019 but private cause missing permissions from the creators theyre not bad and looking good
Missyb

Re: Maybe mod makers can make new mods, and not recycle old mods?

Post by Missyb »

Progeekzy wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:47 am Maybe its less work, but there are honestly 2017, and im sure 2019 mods that were originally created for the 2013 game thats just been converted through the games. Ive seen more then a few mods that looks like the textures were made in MS paint.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
lets see you can do any better! Plus its up to the modders on what they WANT to bring over from FS15 or 17.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding