Light not consistent on modded maps.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Progeekzy

Light not consistent on modded maps.

Post by Progeekzy »

Im not much of a modder, just getting my feet wet. What i have been trying to do is some basic modding on default maps. Flattening areas. Adding/removing buildings. Changing ground types. Nothing special.

But when ever i save and load a map the lighting goes wonky. I can be sitting in my car move my mouse to swing around the camera and it goes light to dark.

Im hoping there is a simple solution for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Progeekzy

Re: Light not consistent on modded maps.

Post by Progeekzy »

Im going to bump this post a little because i could really use some help on this. Is this fixable? Is it to complicated? Or is it a very obvious solution that i am over looking?
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

firstly some screenshots would be nice
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

OK i uploaded 2 pictures. The first one is lighter then the second. All i had to do was move my mouse slightly and move the camera.

https://imgur.com/a/jyATDyp
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

To me they look both the same lighting, try on the other standard map in fs17 and what its like then
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

ok im uploading a video to youtube right now.
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

This video should show what im talking about. All i have to do is sit in one spot and move my camera back and forth and the lighting changes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPF0R42 ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Now i see the problem, have place any additional lighting file in? so mite be or problem as i have said try the other standard map in fs17 and see if does it o there

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

No i havent placed any extra files. And it dosent do it on any standard map, or maps ive downloaded. Just maps ive modded.