Installing Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BadDog

Installing Mods

Post by BadDog »

I need help installing my six mods I downloaded. When unzipped the first of six mods there is no .exe to install the program, it would be nice if the people who create the mods would also include a way to install them

Edit don_apple: thread moved from german to english section.
don_apple

Re: Installing Mods

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The reason why there is no exe to install a mod or the modders don‘t provide a way to install tmem is because this isn‘t needed. All you normally have to do to install a mod you have downloaded is to put the ZIP-file you have downladed into the mods folder.

Please have a look at the following post for more tips on how to install mods: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

Don thanks for the info, that worked and I have down loaded and used few more other than the original six. And sorry for the late reply when I saw the reply from you the message was locked. Thanks again Brian
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Pinned the topic for everyone having the same questions.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
FrostFlame

Post by FrostFlame »

Farming started having problems with mod's donloading and installation. When i go to ModHub (in the game) and i add a mod i like, th game starts the installation and there are 2 possibilities: or the download blocked (idk why) or the donload finishes, the mods looks installed and after few seconds the download restarts. The second options continue for hours (i tested). I don't know if you already know this problem and are working to solve this.

Another big problem is when you install a mod (for lucky or some misteries i supposed), and you come back to main menù. the game crashes and restart. This happens even if you remove a mod from the download queue.
starblazer1989

Post by starblazer1989 »

So I have the Autoload Wood mod by kenny456, Marhu, and it doesn't seem to work anymore? has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? I had installed several new mods, and tried to work back to find if it was, and it still seems to be malfunctioning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

starblazer1989 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 pm So I have the Autoload Wood mod by kenny456, Marhu, and it doesn't seem to work anymore? has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? I had installed several new mods, and tried to work back to find if it was, and it still seems to be malfunctioning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe a case of the mods requiring an update after the recent game update.
kenny456

Post by kenny456 »

starblazer1989 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 pm So I have the Autoload Wood mod by kenny456, Marhu, and it doesn't seem to work anymore? has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? I had installed several new mods, and tried to work back to find if it was, and it still seems to be malfunctioning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have Vehicle Straps mod installed? It seems there is conflict between these two. I am working on fix.
doc mike

Post by doc mike »

when i first opened mods the first time, there were tractors there. After i downloaded 2, they never show up for use. When i go back to the mods, there is never the tractors any longer, how or where can i get the tractor files back to download ??? thanks