Wheel Texture

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Kruelkamo

Wheel Texture

Post by Kruelkamo »

Hey guys. I need help again on another project. So i have an edit of a truck and I have cleared it of all errors and this issue still keeps happening. The front right wheel is doing this same thing.I hope the screenshots post as I have never posted screen shots on here before. Like I said, I have cleared it of all errors, but can't seem to fix this last problem on the front right wheel. It seems like it is a flat texture rather than the 3d texture that all the other wheels have. I have copy and pasted the rear right and the front left and rotated and still nothing.

Legion Hills Logging on PC
s8080t

Re: Wheel Texture

Post by s8080t »

Looks as if the wheel was mirrored. Maybe it's just a wrong node chosen in the XML.

Please post your <wheels> section of the XML and the contents of the wheel's XML file.
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter
Kruelkamo

Re: Wheel Texture

Post by Kruelkamo »

I'll have to post my XML pieces in a little bit as I'm not on my desktop, but it's really weird because it looks correct in the store the first time I look at the item. So I go into the purchase screen for the first time and it is correct. If I leave the purchase screen and go back into it, it turns into how it is in the picture above.
Legion Hills Logging on PC