Combine immersive script

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
pansar_skytte

Combine immersive script

Post by pansar_skytte »

Hi!

I had an idea for a script mod for FS19 but unfortunately I dont have the time to learn to script this myself.

This script mod is to make the combine harvesters more immersive and complex with you controlling different parameters of your harvester.
Parameters like airflow and height of cutter.

With the right amount of airflow, you will get optimal yield. With to high och to low airflow you will se that there are grains on the ground behind the combine harvester. Like you have field information in that area you are stading, just adding a new line with number of grains per square meter. You lowering the spill by adjusting the airflow. The idea is that you have to exit your harvester and walk behind the harvester to see this.
The crop moisture could also change the optimal airflow.

The closer to the ground you have the cutter, the more straw you get.
But if you get to low and hit the ground the cutter will get more torn of damaged. Like missing a tooth, you will get less yield to both grain and straw.

I hope that giants will implement this kind of stuff to the next fs. Hopefully with IC so that this parameters can be monitored from whithin the cabin. Newer machines perhaps have more parameters and perhaps self adjusting this parameters for an optimal yield.