Animal Pen Extension - Ellerbach

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
krateros

Animal Pen Extension - Ellerbach

Post by krateros »

Hello! I downloaded the mod Animal Pen Extension from Global Company but it doesn't work for my chickens in the Ellerbach map. I can't see anywhere the water trough near the chickens coop nor that they need water from the animals menu? Am i doing something wrong or it's just a bug? It works for my cows though.
GtX

Re: Animal Pen Extension - Ellerbach

Post by GtX »

:hi:

Just to clarify the Animal Pen Extension available HERE does not require and is not affiliated with Global Company in anyway, it is a stand alone mod ;-)

The chickens only support water at the animal pen if the map / mod maker first prepares it. Some maps and mods have done this however others have not bothered to add the required lines to the XML unfortunately.
Maybe you could send a request to the map author. :-)

The base game chicken pens are supported by default, I hope that helps.

Best Regards,
GtX
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
902elements

Post by 902elements »

GtX wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:48 am :hi:

Just to clarify the Animal Pen Extension available HERE does not require and is not affiliated with Global Company in anyway, it is a stand alone mod ;-)

The chickens only support water at the animal pen if the map / mod maker first prepares it. Some maps and mods have done this however others have not bothered to add the required lines to the XML unfortunately.
Maybe you could send a request to the map author. :-)

The base game chicken pens are supported by default, I hope that helps.

Best Regards,
GtX
What would I need to add to a map for this to work? Something in the husbandry xml? I'm playing/modding (for my own use) Stone Valley x2. I'm not getting water for chickens. My chickens are also staying at 100% cleanliness but I think that is a different issue.
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

I try this very much. I can not fix. Even I coppy and past but he not working. This should be option in the game. I want to give the drink, not automatic.