Help Finding Valtra S Mod with Saucy Tracks

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Faelandaea

Help Finding Valtra S Mod with Saucy Tracks

Post by Faelandaea »

Hello, all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe time wherever in the world you may be.

I could really use some help. I have been seeking a Valtra S like the configurations in these photos:

I cannot seem to find a mod where anyone has added these tracks. I HAVE found a Valtra that has REAR tracks, but not all 4, and not in the shape in the pictures.

I do simple mods in Giants editor, but doing custom animations and creating things like tracks from scratch is WAY beyond my ability. I found a set of Saucy tracks on a JD tractor, but cannot figure out how to get them onto a Valtra in Editor.

So my question is this: Does anyone know of a decent tracked Valtra S out there to get my hands on for FS19? If not, would any savvy modder like to add them to a Valtra S?

Thanks, and be safe out there, everyone.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Duilvex

Re: Help Finding Valtra S Mod with Saucy Tracks

Post by Duilvex »

After browsing around and reading the little tidbits. So am interested in seeing them get put in.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

i could probably put some ingame tracks on it
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

@Patton_M47 ... That would be absolutely epic. I almost forgot about this thread, truth be told,. but my desire for a decently tracked "S" has not died. I am sure I would not be the only one happy to have a tracked version of this tractor on the farm. :) If I weren't a truck driver on the road all the time I'd be able to take more time to learn Giants Editor better, but alas ...

I do have a John Deere tractor that has Saucy tracks on it. Not sure if that'd help or not, but even in-game tracks would be better than nothing :)

EDIT: This is the JD I was talking about that had the closest matching tracks: http://www.fs19mods.com/john-deere-8r-2 ... -v1-0-mod/
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Ill give it a shot
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

You, Sir, are a saint for even trying. I look forward to seeing the result :) I drive with my door closed so if you reply here and I don't respond quickly it's because I'm staring at the asphalt passing by. Be safe and well and good luck with the tracks :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Faelandaea wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:17 am You, Sir, are a saint for even trying. I look forward to seeing the result :) I drive with my door closed so if you reply here and I don't respond quickly it's because I'm staring at the asphalt passing by. Be safe and well and good luck with the tracks :)
thanks... I think I got it too! haven't tested in game yet but will shortly... Unfortunately the drive wheel on the tracks is still yellow I couldn't fix that
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

https://www.modhub.us/media check this in a couple Hours and you should be able to get a look at it
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

might still be awhile till full release im having "issues"
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Hey no worries, mate. I’m driving solid until at least Tuesday. I hate California. LOL. But I get bonus pay when delivering here so I made it happen, but my weeks here always go as slow as the speed limit (55mph for trucks). I still can’t express enough my appreciation for what folks like you do for this community and for those with wishes for the game like mine.

By the way, has anyone ever successfully gotten forum notifications to work by email? Lol

EDIT: Wanted to add - Custom Modding is apparently releasing tracks for use in mod tractors and they are actually approved by Giants Software for the Modhub! I'm wondering if this would make it much more easier on you to work with for such a project?
Faelandaea Dravin
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Faelandaea wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:51 am Hey no worries, mate. I’m driving solid until at least Tuesday. I hate California. LOL. But I get bonus pay when delivering here so I made it happen, but my weeks here always go as slow as the speed limit (55mph for trucks). I still can’t express enough my appreciation for what folks like you do for this community and for those with wishes for the game like mine.

By the way, has anyone ever successfully gotten forum notifications to work by email? Lol

EDIT: Wanted to add - Custom Modding is apparently releasing tracks for use in mod tractors and they are actually approved by Giants Software for the Modhub! I'm wondering if this would make it much more easier on you to work with for such a project?
hmm I might wait till custom releases them as prefab..

I've never gotten the notifications to work FYI

Hope your not driving through any of the sketchy areas...
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Mostly I drive between Denver and a small village called Los Angeles. Except this past week had me going to Portland. Now THAT was a really pretty drive.
Faelandaea Dravin
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Faelandaea wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:40 pm Mostly I drive between Denver and a small village called Los Angeles. Except this past week had me going to Portland. Now THAT was a really pretty drive.
gee I bet
do you know if custom have released there tracks yet?
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

They have been doing a lot of adding 3D tracks to their vehicles, and they said they were going to release them as prefabs as well, I thought ... unless I misread. Been following their Facebook and Patreon but lately it's been tractor updates for FS19, their Case IH Early Riser, and updates on a trailer they are making for FS19 and American Truck Simulator.

I follow their group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Custom. ... 4322326667

And his personal page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779472 ... 4544094656

In the group I've seen this gentleman working with 3D tracks. Not sure if he'd know? https://www.facebook.com/groups/Custom. ... 456614954/

I am absolutely driving myself mad looking for the thread on where CM was discussing plans for the 3D tracks individually. Maybe when i am not so tired I'll be more successful in looking, but I am certain it was in the group somewhere.

Hope that helps.
Faelandaea Dravin
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

thx
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton