Need help with Lizard Biofuels Production By: Kastor

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ghiby

Need help with Lizard Biofuels Production By: Kastor

Post by Ghiby »

HI all,

especially to modders, if possible @Kastor directly

I need help with FS 19 this particular mod
Lizard Biofuels Production
By: Kastor

I've been looking and waiting for this mod/building ever since I've used it the FS 17, where it worked fine and I"ve enjoyed many hours of making bio-fuel

now I'm in the FS 19, and I've just installed the mod/building via the in-game mod hub, so download and installation done automatically by the in-game menu interface, so I assume it's the latest version

I'm playing it on the default vanilla Ravenport map where I've advanced with my lil' farm quite a lot in over 50 hrs of gameplay combined over time

issue:

- I cannot supply canola to the building, it will not accept it
- when I bring a tipper with a canola load and try to unload, I get a message "canola is not accepted here"
- I try to unload it in the area of the small marker, where I assume it should be unloaded, but I've tried anywhere else in and around the building, nowhere will accept it, I can't unload it, no place will accept or allow me to unload canola

as extra info on my part
- once again it's on the vanilla Ravenport map
- I have Global Company enabled
- I have Seasons enabled
- I have many other mods, including some others by Kastor, like the BGA modules, etc., and all work fine

if anyone needs extra details from my end, just let me know here

I don't know how else to ask for help about this mod, so I've posted here my request for help, if it's in the wrong forum category, a forum moderator please feel free to move it to the right category

thank you

I'll be monitoring this thread for the next 5-7 days hoping to find some solutions
Ghiby

Re: Need help with Lizard Biofuels Production By: Kastor

Post by Ghiby »

I found it, due to a YouTube tutorial, thanks to "Farmer Cop"

there is a small door lever near the canola container with an option "open/close" the topside door that I didn't notice until I saw it on the video

all good, it appears to be working fine, as intended and I'm extremely happy as I love to make my own fuel if and when I can

many thanks to all the modders, and in this case especially to Kastor for the mods you all create and share with the community, great work

we can close this thread as resolved, thank you