Need a bit of help

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
rxSOULLESS

Need a bit of help

Post by rxSOULLESS »

So recently some friends of mine have purchased fs19 and have been playing it nonstop, sun up till sun down. Today I wanted to install a mod for the server https://fs19.lt/s64-skycrane-v-1-0/ thinking it would be pretty cool to transport containers and vehicles that way. But when I tried to start up the server it would give me the warning "only zipped mods are supported in multiplayer" but the mod is zipped? But it works fine in single player, I even had to edit it's xml because it tried to make a category for "Helicopters but the category wasn't there" Changed it to Misc and it was there worked fine flew fine etc but won't let me use the file I downloaded or edited at all zipped or unzipped. If someone could take some time to explain to me why this is happening that would be amazing, thank you for your time!
Drmattymd

Re: Need a bit of help

Post by Drmattymd »

my guess would be that either you still have an unzipped copy in there or you're not zipping it correctly after editing
Playing on PC and PS4
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

simple really....
the current Levitator script is not multiplayer ready

zip
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

zippyo wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:54 pm simple really....
the current Levitator script is not multiplayer ready

zip
I think Lambo got it to work in MP but he cant get it to lift off with a heavy load
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

the FS17 scirpt was apparently working in MP. Dunno never played MP. so just a matter of relinking the changed methods.