What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JK74

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by JK74 »

Console: I would like to see more farm houses you can walk into. It's boring with a sleep trigger outside of the house. Preferably bigger houses than available today. I'd also like to see more drivable regular cars.
HillyFarms

Post by HillyFarms »

Is someone making a NEXAT harvester? I'm very surprised it isn't in the game yet.
Nickb

Post by Nickb »

I’d like to see a working service truck like you’d see from a heavy equipment or implement dealer. There were some of these in FS19 that were fuel tankers, but one that would allow you to make repairs to your machinery on site and save a trip to the shop would be most convenient.
jcw_ranching

Post by jcw_ranching »

A mod that gives cows full grass during growing season and drops to zero in the winter. Cows do eat grass off the ground so why don’t they have grass to start off with? It may be difficult to mod but you could add that pastures start off with a set amount of grass (dependent on pasture size) and the grass slowly drops until it is overgrazed and goes to zero. That could encourage moving cattle to different pastures to prevent overgrazing and could reward having larger pastures. It would also mean that, like in real life, hay can be stored until winter when the grass stops growing.
Another idea would be adding male and female cattle as well as showing calves as smaller than fully grown cattle and have them grow gradually until they reach breeding age.
Generally I just want cattle to be more realistic and to require more focus and interaction than they have in the base game, where they’re just things on a screen that you have to give food, water and sometimes shovel their poop to use as fertilizer. There’s been so much focus on crops and animals have been forgotten about.
(P.S. sorry about the long reply. I have a lot of ideas :))
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

I would like to see Sprayer Section Control...

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=192496
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

lännen traktor backhoe. like swedis huddig in fs19, now lännen traktor fs22.
falino

Post by falino »

JK74 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:22 am Console: I would like to see more farm houses you can walk into. It's boring with a sleep trigger outside of the house. Preferably bigger houses than available today. I'd also like to see more drivable regular cars.
Totally agree, and also be able to remove the original farmhouse on the map, if you can`t walk into it, got pretty annoyed that the original farmhouse still stood in farm manager mode at Goldcrest valley, and you coulden`t remove it.
Lehigh70

Post by Lehigh70 »

Here are some things I would love to see.

1.) Cattle with no horns, bulls and working animals.

Having the need to work animals such as tagging/branding, vaccinations, and also the need to fix fences would be a cool feature.

2.) Options for different types of fertilizers.

Mainly just N P and K fertilizers ( Urea, Phos Potash) and the ability to do a few different blends depending on crop type and needs. Then the more fertilizer you add the better your yields are.

3.) Different herbicides and also fungicides and insecticides.

Have like 3 major herbicides 1 for grass crops like wheat, barley, oats and corn. 1 for broadleaf crops like soybeans, and canola etc. Then 1 for overall killing everything it sprays including crops to make drifting into a planted field less forgiving.
Fungicides and Insecticides would be used only if needed, you could scout your fields and get alerts on insects or crop diseases and if you need to spray or not.
4.) Irrigation and rain bonuses/ penalties.

Letting AI mother nature take over making precip and irrigation a factor into a successful crop, if it rains you get yield bonuses but may also have to spray a fungicide for disease. If it doesn't rain you get yield penalties. Also adding the option for center pivots would be really cool.

5.) Grain Marketing, and the option to sell grain ahead of time. This could get pretty complicated but just the ability to look at the price months ahead and sell grain and then be obligated to deliver in that month.

6.) Adding bushels to the game
Could be difficult since not all crops have the same weight per bushels, but for us in the US it's all about the bushel so it would be cool to see implemented into the game.
7.) Different seed varieties.
Could get very overwhelming for some but could be simplified to essentially 3 different seed varieties of a crop, one yields better in a certain soil type than another and the one that yields well in all soil types is the most expensive.
8.) Equipment penalties and breakdowns
We all know that equipment breaks down, and it never comes out of the shop completely ready like we put it away, so having equipment breakdowns, like flat tires and stuff would be a neat/frustrating feature.

Not sure if any of these could be modded into the game as I know absolutely nothing about modding but these would be some cool features to add into the game or a future FS game to make it more life like and realistic.
High Plains Farmer

Post by High Plains Farmer »

Eische wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:27 am
falino wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:47 pm A semi-truck tank trailer that holds fuel would be awesome, so we can have a " Bulldog Mack whit a can on back " for all platforms 👍🆒
This one holds all liquids:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Looking for a Real trailer like polar or something. I am not a fan of the TLX trucks and trailers
rclane

Post by rclane »

I wish sumbody would add a big rig wrecker with rotator because I've gotten a few trailers in the ditch and its a pain to get em out with trucks and frontend loader and can't reset trailers to shop they don't show up on map only trucks sumbody please put a big rig wrecker mod in please
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

lights, better LIGHTS ALL MODS who use white lights pls. we dont see ****
FarStarGaming

Post by FarStarGaming »

What I would personally love to see is more old equipment, specifically stuff meant to do small fields, like old pull behind combines like a Massey Ferguson 851 or john Deere 7721 or 6601. There are several to chose from but these would be really awesome to see in game and I would download these in a heartbeat.
lil misf1t

Post by lil misf1t »

i really want to see some smaller versatile tractors. like maybe the 300 series lol we've resorted to custom painted JCB versatile tractors until we get the original red n yellow beast released.
falino

Post by falino »

The Iveco 190-48 from FS19, that V8 sounded awesome :)
Lizard " Scania " T-series 2 from FS19, my favorite Scania truck model.
Lizard " Volvo " NL series from fs19, really cool truck 2.
Basically most truck mods and maps from FS19
derhelge

Post by derhelge »

Absolutly missing in 22 are tippers like: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=161511