What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ice_boii_1207

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

bDanno wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:23 pm I would personally LOVE a "paint lines" mod, preferably white lines so people can make their own parking spaces or walking pathways and maybe some painted icons as well (ie, a painted disabled parking icon that could be placed on the ground or a painted pedestrian icon) .. if such mod already exists somewhere please point me in the right direction, hah :)
there is a mod called parking lines. :this:
Ice_boii :gamer:
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

VoiD wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:14 am I'm more interested in things that will affect the gameplay and enhance the user interface, so I'll stay away from things like vehicles, implements, and buildings. I also don't know if everything I'm listing is even possible, but I have seen some fancy stuff in FS19, so I'm hopeful.

Interface mods:

Better Minimap from FS17 - https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
The FS19 minimap isn't nearly as useful as it could be, and I think most people often have to press Escape to look at the larger, slower, non-live map in order to check on various things. I played FS17 after FS19 and I was surprised that the FS19 minimap hadn't been updated with the mod's functionality.

The Escape menu full-screen map should be live, instead of requiring the player to escape out again, or switch to another tab to get it to update.

A better keybind menu. My modded game has ~375 keybinds listed... Putting every one into a single, enormous list is very frustrating to deal with. Categories need to be added and the game should allow mods to create their own categories. I would love to have different, labeled sections for the base game, CoursePlay, FollowMe, AutoDrive, Miscellaneous, etc.

Regarding keybinds, allow the player to check/un-check keybinds they wish or do not wish to see in the F1 help menu. Most of the standard keybinds are easy to memorize and they never need to be shown in the menu. I would like to quickly choose what keybinds to show in the menu.

Include the ability to Undo an action after placing a prefab, or when painting/sculpting the terrain.

Gameplay mods:

Only allow vehicles to reach their maximum speed on paved roads. A semi doing 80kph on a road? Sounds good. 80kph through a freshly plowed field? Not so much.

More vehicle damage. Increased vehicle wear when exceeding it's specifications. We've all used a 180hp tractor to pull a plow that requires 250hp, and we should pay the price for it rather than just plow at a slower speed. The vehicle could experience rapid, excessive wear, or perhaps a full breakdown that requires a tow to a shop or on-site service. For more shenanigans for heavily worn vehicles, a trailer could randomly detach from the tractor, a front weight can fall off, seeds and fertilizer could fall out of planters, etc. Cause extra damage when you come to a sudden stop while over 10kph, ramping up to terminal vehicle damage at 60kph.

Trailers spill their contents if the driver flips the tractor/trailer.

I think I'll stop here before I get too ridiculous with silly ideas =)
nahh cuz you got a good idea. I think damage would be cool. Like dents being added to vehicles. Someone should make a mod to were you have to manually fix the problem instead of just clicking repair.i hope someone does something bout the fuel mpg. U can play forever and never have to fill up.
Ice_boii :gamer:
FLOR32

Post by FLOR32 »

It would be great if Giants created a dlc with these machines in the future.

Autonomous drone sprayer John Deere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmzjPkf_sQ
Autonomous electric tractor John Deere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMaQq_vRaa8
Zachary123

Post by Zachary123 »

I would like to see a Fontaine magnitude for console just change the name to lizard
psgamer2332

Post by psgamer2332 »

Xbox mods:
fire trucks
Police cars
Ambulances
Cranes
Low loader trailers
More trucks
banke

Post by banke »

I miss the mod where i could remove everything in my way on any map houses trees signs everything.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Sea gulls instead of ravens.
Atorpat

Post by Atorpat »

jcw_ranching

Post by jcw_ranching »

A mod that allows you to paint on pastures for livestock (that is preferably compatible with the Animal Grazing mod)
Mitts

Post by Mitts »

1. A drone that stays in your inventory similar to the chainsaw or spray paint, has a short duration charge and cooldown / and doesn't teleport players (you have to collect it again when it lands).

2. Roads / pathways that are painted on the same way fences are (they already trace the landscape so I assume it's possible to do).

3. A globally / player saved 3 or 4 colour palette that can be used on all vehicles (we got very close with the colour config mod but it's missing the save feature across fleets).

4. A map crossed between Silverrun Forest and No Mans Land (detailed busy town, forests, swamps and flat-ish land to farm).

Not mods but game changes;

5. Winch points added to all vehicles instead of just trees.

6. Rescue and repo missions to collect stuck / overdue vehicles.

7. Autoloading baked in with a menu toggle to turn on / off to avoid duplicate modders making duplicate mods.

8. Better depth of field support.

9. Ground / tire physics with dirt (I use the mod for now which creates issues with bikes, trikes, and anything that flys).
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Since i've been using the animalgrazing script, im hoping to see script coming that makes it possible to move (read as walk) animals from pastures to pastures.
dawauz

Post by dawauz »

Well, there is a mod, but it isn't working anymore.
If someone could fix this one I would be very happy. I tried but couldnt get in contact with the developer.

Its about this one:
https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs22/mods/compost-addon
snekko

Post by snekko »

orchards with different fruits, like apple and cherry, and produce only in certain periods like grapes and vines, not like the apple trees that works like a greenhouse and produce every day.

and vehicle maintenance, it takes some hours to do your maintenance on wich you not can use your vehicle.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Mitts wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:56 am 1. A drone that stays in your inventory similar to the chainsaw or spray paint, has a short duration charge and cooldown / and doesn't teleport players (you have to collect it again when it lands).

2. Roads / pathways that are painted on the same way fences are (they already trace the landscape so I assume it's possible to do).

3. A globally / player saved 3 or 4 colour palette that can be used on all vehicles (we got very close with the colour config mod but it's missing the save feature across fleets).

4. A map crossed between Silverrun Forest and No Mans Land (detailed busy town, forests, swamps and flat-ish land to farm).

Not mods but game changes;

5. Winch points added to all vehicles instead of just trees.

6. Rescue and repo missions to collect stuck / overdue vehicles.

7. Autoloading baked in with a menu toggle to turn on / off to avoid duplicate modders making duplicate mods.

8. Better depth of field support.

9. Ground / tire physics with dirt (I use the mod for now which creates issues with bikes, trikes, and anything that flys).
About number 5.
If you use super strength you can attach a winch to it.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Martas9575

Post by Martas9575 »

Hello,
the mods I would love to see the most in FS22:
Czechoslovakia tractors
Zetor 8011/8045
Zetor 12045
Zetor 16145
Skoda ST 180
Please, for consoles of course.