What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dpk172

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by Dpk172 »

Hello everyone.
I love to build and then play it for a while.
But to build, I need to cheat my money sometimes. But somehow I manage to cheat too much money. And I would like a mod that gives me the opportunity to loose a certain amount of money. Now ik know on fs 19, there was a farm tax sign. Is there a modder, willingly to build such a mod ?.
That would be awesome. That mod would be nice on console ( ps4)
Thnx by the way
Kimil

Post by Kimil »

Warning lights ( hazard) on ps4 when you press R1+down you just movin out camera same like pressing down button any chance to get that mod ?
:hi:
seansimsyt

Post by seansimsyt »

I like to the modern classics make a return to fs22 had lots of fun with the jcb fastrac for that pack loved it also
Think along the lines of maybe bunnies as a meat process like pigs and maybe goats … and ducks
IslaNublarFarms

Post by IslaNublarFarms »

A self-propelled bale wagon like a
New Holland Stackcruiser!
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

I like to see someone either take the SF tank from the Kverneland Optima RS, and mate it to the Kverneland Monopill e-drive II 24.
Or, just add LF tank(s) to the Kverneland Monopill e-drive II 24.

https://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator ... i-24-v1000
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dpk172 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm Hello everyone.
But to build, I need to cheat my money sometimes. But somehow I manage to cheat too much money. And I would like a mod that gives me the opportunity to loose a certain amount of money. Now ik know on fs 19, there was a farm tax sign. Is there a modder, willingly to build such a mod ?.
Thnx by the way
There's a few on modhub already
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dpk172 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm Hello everyone.
Thnx by the way
From watching Mr Sealyp he uses this mod to add money then if he wants to remove some he does it by leasing then returning equipment.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Blue1988

Post by Blue1988 »

Is there a molded pack for Cap. On harvesters and trailers yet for consoles.
falino

Post by falino »

A bit crazy, but a fully decked out American big rig, like a Peterbilt ( Lizard ) with all the Coca-Cola gear, like tons of lights and big Coca-Cola letters on the truck and trailer ❤❤❤
Overall, show trucks in general with lights and cool paintjobs would be awesome, the best ones in Europe are found in Denmark and the Netherlands, if a modder could work with a haulage company it would be possible.
DazzaJay

Post by DazzaJay »

I'm looking for two things.

The first one is something super crazy, I'm looking for something super old-school. a Harvester that is NOT self-propelled.

For Example, the Massey Ferguson 3342.
This came in two models, but this one is towed behind a tractor, and has a offset comb to the side.

I've made an album of many photos I took of one on my brother-in-law's farm here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ypjkBT6fPnscwtge6

[hr]

As for the second one, a small, self-propelled Sprayer made out of an old Ute.
For Example, the SmartBoom Ute Sprayer from Graytill https://www.graytill.com.au/smartboom-ute-sprayer/
Snake1208ab

Post by Snake1208ab »

I have a request for maybe a series of mods focused around seed production and how it is farmed
Playing on pc
Logking9320

Post by Logking9320 »

Hey so we got a grapple skidder now can we get a Cable skidder so when we use a chainsaw we can hook up the trees in different places and bring them all in at ones just need a mod for the skidder in the game John Deere has alot of cable skidders for xbox
Akom_2010

Post by Akom_2010 »

I would like to see the new fendt rogator 900 series
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

So with the release of the Vermeer equipment, I would love to see a Modder have a go at making a self propelled baler like ther Vermeer DLC one, but it has a mowing unit on the front so itself can mow and bale in a single pass. I'd also like to see the baling function of the machine upgraded so it operates similiar to the Fast Bale, in that in can continueously mow and bale without needing to stop and unload as it has a buffer chamber when picking up the windrow. Finally to make the machine the complete all in one mowing and baling solution, stick a wrapper on the back so players have the option of wrapping bales with the baler. Would cut down so much time and need for seperate tools.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You mean a front rake? There was one for fs19, there might be one in-game for fs 22