What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
robbyb2203

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by robbyb2203 »

1. Tire pressure adjustment(tire to squat depending on air pressure)
2. Fendt 1050 to be able to have 3 wheels in the back on each side(Mike Mitchell Youtube)
AndiModding

Post by AndiModding »

An other cool Feature would be, that there are other Farmers who drive over the map and do their works. That would be cool if you play singlplayer because you are not so alone.
But i think that it would be very difficult to animate all this farmers.
gh0straider

Post by gh0straider »

A Field Service Trailer with Electric Vehicle Charging like the one that was done for FS19. Or a Portable Charging Box like the Portable Fuel Box that was done. A field service bed module for the TLX 2020
DTRiemer

Post by DTRiemer »

I'd like to see a mod that adds the current year to the game. You start off in the 1960's (maybe) and the only equipment available to purchase is equipment that hit the market on or before your current year. As the game progresses, new equipment becomes available to purchase and older equipment becomes cheaper.

I know a mod like this would be a monumental task, perhaps not even possible. Another issue is that it would rely on other mods that feature older farm equipment not found in the base game. But, a boy can dream...
falino

Post by falino »

Alot of mods from FS19, but the coolest thing would be an all platform sound mod for the V8 Mack Superliner and R-series that made them sound like this 😲
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiLDhjpONpM
MacElster

Post by MacElster »

Please get to work on a tank hauling mod. I'd like to be able to haul abandoned Russian T-72s, 80s, 90s, TOSes etc. off an active battlefield with my John Deere and sell them to the Ukrainian armed forces for some extra cash between growing seasons.
seansimsyt

Post by seansimsyt »

Hi guys I’d love to see Tom pemtons map on here for both console and pc also maybe seasons needs fixing badly , they took parts of realisms modding seasons added parts then left parts out … like animals it’s all well and good having animals tpyes but they dont have pro and cons and it tells you cows eat silage but yet you can’t feed them it .. don’t get me wrong farm sim as a console player has changed dramatically for the better just other things I feel done half hearted …. So many things they could do , like uk sheep farmer heards his sheep we have a generic dog make him/her a sheep dog , also animals eating grass and having to move them to different pastures , not even the animation , just a notification (grazing days left 1 then move them to allow grass to regrown and maybe a quick harrow to work the manure in . Anyways toms map is what I want the other stuff I think it’s beyond modders powers
SmokeyMaroon

Post by SmokeyMaroon »

a lot more animals in stead of only horses cows pigs chicken and sheep would be very nice
even small ones. Donkey Rabbits Bunnies Guinea pigs Goats Buffalos Alpacas Turkeys Ducks Goose and for some Area based Map even camels
and some more fruits and vegetable types like Apples pear dates cauliflower spinach sprouts all kinds of beans and many more
JROC

Post by JROC »

More basic tractors would be great. Things more typically seen by us common folks. Not everyone can afford $400K+ machines to farm their imaginary 5 figure acreage. You got the highend baller status machinery covered. For example I own a 2018 JD 5075E, and it's the convertible model. Not everything needs a cab. Many tractors look uglier with cabs than without. For example I personally find most smaller AG/utility tractors look better without a cab like my 5E. A Ford 3930 looks better without a cab. A JD 6030 looks better without a cab, etc. Don't get me wrong I appreciate a nice cab depending on what I'm doing and the type of tractor but every small tractor having a cab isn't realistic in most scenarios.

If you want specific tractors I'd like to see then JD 5E series, JD 5010/5020/6030 Wheatlant models, JD 4020, Ford 3910/4610/3930/4630, JD 2155, Allis Chalmers were great tractors, IH 1X66 series. How about a Farmall Cub, Farmall M, the JD 2 cylinder machines, Ford 9N/8N, Ford Workmaster/Powermaster, Ford 2000/2600/3000/4000/5000/6610, the MF 2600H series are some pretty little tractors. How about some of your compact tractors like JD 3E/3R/4R. I could keep naming off tractor models but you get the idea.

Also why does every American map have to be so clean and urbanized, with a bunch of overly practically square fields in a vastly opened area? It makes for kind of a boring experience. Try building a largely undeveloped map in the southeastern United States with forests, hills, ponds, creeks, rivers and swamps.
Jdurham

Post by Jdurham »

Would be great to see more jcb mods especially the jcb fastrac 3000 7000 8000 series
FWSWBN

Post by FWSWBN »

A terain paint mod with many colors (stone, gras, forest, dirt, mud ......)
and
possible to paint fields (maybe with stones or without or better both options).
Signatur? brauch ich nicht und ist überbewertet :this:
Cbrown2882

Post by Cbrown2882 »

Allis chalmers, oliver, john deere 5020 to name a few!
falino

Post by falino »

A semi-truck tank trailer that holds fuel would be awesome, so we can have a " Bulldog Mack whit a can on back " for all platforms 👍🆒
High Plains Farmer

Post by High Plains Farmer »

A good Roto Mix feed truck, A US fertilizer/ Herbside trailer IE polar or something like it for a semi. Placable Feedlot pens with concrete feedbunks and auto water tanks.
Eische

Post by Eische »

falino wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:47 pm A semi-truck tank trailer that holds fuel would be awesome, so we can have a " Bulldog Mack whit a can on back " for all platforms 👍🆒
This one holds all liquids:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker