What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BillyMais

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by BillyMais »

Sincx wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:51 am A Mod that enables you to paint the ground in like 25-50 different textures to make the farmyard and everything more realistic.
A Mod so you can also PAINT new fields instead of having to inch your way around with a small plow of any sorts.
Agree!
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
cburress

Post by cburress »

The one I miss most from FS19 was the pickup truck with the 5th wheel gooseneck attachment. Desperately need that in FS22!

XBox One
RockManDan

Post by RockManDan »

*Preferably for all platforms*

The milling machine.
Cotton trailers for loose cotton.
Peanut crop and equipment to harvest it, peanut oil and peanut butter production chains.
Color change mod (Allow everything to have all base game color choices.)
Fast farming headers for harvesters (like in fs19)
More animals, like goats, turkey, lamas.
Mulch production (Can be made from wood chips and manure.)
Fruit trees for passive income ( Apples, oranges, peaches, and pears, fruit sold automatically.)
More dog breeds and colors.
ScAle.x

Post by ScAle.x »

I really need mod for mouse driving like in FS19. I can't use keyboard, gamepad or something else.
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

ScAle.x wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:44 pm I really need mod for mouse driving like in FS19. I can't use keyboard, gamepad or something else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0cawW5aV0

Try to use the subtitles.

Short: Setup mouse axis for left, right, forward and backwards. Maybe better than nothing. Hope it helps!
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

cburress wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:35 pm The one I miss most from FS19 was the pickup truck with the 5th wheel gooseneck attachment. Desperately need that in FS22!

XBox One
Every pickup truck - vanilla and Mods - got the 5th wheel gooseneck attachment in FS22. You can test it with the big horse trailer. It is in the standard game!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

replace ravens with sea gulls
JK74

Post by JK74 »

I would love to see the Lizard Rumbler Van from FS19 return in FS22 on console. I also would like farmhouses that you are able to walk in to. The map Port Limbo was one of my favorite maps in FS19. Would also be cool with a classic American ranch map.
mschaffer66

Post by mschaffer66 »

Maybe I'm the only person that has interest...but I'd like to see some compact tractors in the game. Like John Deere 1/2/3 series and their Kubota, Rural King, LS, New Holland, etc... counterparts.

It could be kinda fun for work around the farm or to operate a tiny hobby farm.

Just a thought. I wish I had the ability to make mods.
johandenver

Post by johandenver »

The mods I'd like to see are all somewhat leaning towards realism as that's what I think the game is lacking today.

1. A weather mod
I really think the weather should have a huge impact on both how and when you do work on your farm as well as for crop yeild.
This would make the game more challenging and not as predictable, some years would be really good, most average and some really bad. It would also change when you can do certain tasks, some tasks would be easier with rain others harder or sometimes impossible (harvesting).

2. Prices varying from year to year.
Demand for certain crops should vary to some degree from year to year. It would be really nice to have a message popping up with a prediction for next years prices so you could plan what you'll grow that year accordingly. For example "The Farmers Association predict a huge demand for wheat next year. Canola and oats are predicted to remain stable and cornprices are likely to drop next year". Not all crops would have to be mentioned or even affected by the price changes. This would also give the game an element of strategy and planning that is lacking today.

4. Specific seeds for specific crops
Seeds should be buyable and filled in your seeder/planter by specific crop and not the generic thing we have today.

5. Repairs
Repairs should definitely not be simply linked to the age of a vehicle. The number of miles/km's to it and most of all what you do with it, is what should matter. Since stones can impact the repair value then why can't ramming your tractor into a wall or colliding with a car do the same but with greater damage?
Even better would be specific damage to your vehicles that could be repaired in various ways. Either in your workshop during off season, or for more crucial damage in the dealership workshop, for stuff that would render your vehicle inoperable.

6. Moisture and rotting crops
Your crops should be able to rot or go bad in other ways if left unattended, or treated in the wrong way.
There should also be a delay after rain when you're harvesting. The yeild penalty should be gradually removed depending on the weather following rain. If the weather is really warm directly after rain, then the delay would be shorter.

7. Hands and legs in cabview
Get rid of the ghost driving my tractor and animate hands steering and legs pressing the pedals.

8. Small scale/manual implements
It would be really nice to have to handheld implements for really small fields. On some maps there are nice, small fields around the farmhouse but really no way of growing and harvesting things there in a way that would feel realistic.

9. Bankruptcy
A mod to simulate repossession of equipment would be nice. A don't really know how that works in real life but I don't think anything happens at all if you go bankrupt in the game right now. Perhaps the bank could give you a choice on equipment they need to take or offer you to lease the stuff while also repaying the bank.

10. Game speed control
For example to be able to specify that I'd like to run the game on x25000 through november-december and then pause the game.

11. More equipment from Deutz-Fahr :-)

12. Mulching
I read somewhere on the forum that real farmers don't really use the mulcher every season. So why not have this working the way lime does?
Perhaps this is something that'll change with precision farming.
fabianosilveira85

Post by fabianosilveira85 »

I miss Brazilian mechanical horses, 6x4 versions, road models and not off-road vehicles, for example used in forestry. In Farming Simulator 19 I had this vehicle. I also miss the Randon brand trailers, just like the ones I had in Farming Simulator 19.
jonesbradford

Post by jonesbradford »

I would really love to see the Vehicle Speed Sync by GTX Andy. I love that little addition in FS19. Made it so easy to unload combines.
Showingmeteor16

Post by Showingmeteor16 »

A Dodge Ram 3500 for console would be nice
JK74

Post by JK74 »

JK74 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:44 pm I would love to see the Lizard Rumbler Van from FS19 return in FS22 on console. I also would like farmhouses that you are able to walk in to. The map Port Limbo was one of my favorite maps in FS19. Would also be cool with a classic American ranch map.

Finally, the rumbler van arrived but the autoload doesn't work. I guess it will be fixed in an update. *happy* :)
c_b_mazur

Post by c_b_mazur »

I would love to have the crows removed all together, on console anyways. I would also love to see the Nexat system come to the game especially to console.