What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Drmattymd

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by Drmattymd »

c_b_mazur wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:04 pm I would love to have the crows removed all together, on console anyways. I would also love to see the Nexat system come to the game especially to console.
Isnt there a setting to turn off wildlife?
Playing on PC and PS4
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

I would love to have a trailered knuckleboom with a saw buck or even a shovel with a saw buck and a single or dual arch wheeled skidder with a grapple that actually floats. We do have John deere license so hopefully a nice 648L skidder or even better a 450c or 480 timberjack. This is for console.
XBOX/ FS22
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

We need New Woodshire map, old international harvester tractors and combines.
HillbillyChromeFarms

Post by HillbillyChromeFarms »

I would love to see some older-style American-focused equipment made available for console players. I know we are the outcasts, but I love FS and would be ecstatic to see some older iron come to console.

Also, who do we have to pay off to get American-style sheds put on ModHub?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

HillbillyChromeFarms wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:56 pm I would love to see some older-style American-focused equipment made available for console players. I know we are the outcasts, but I love FS and would be ecstatic to see some older iron come to console.

Also, who do we have to pay off to get American-style sheds put on ModHub?
All mods obviously depend on the modders to make them but more importantly to submit them to Giants in order to get them on console. Unfortunately the majority of American style mods only get released on 3rd party sites.
Playing on PC and PS4
do71

Post by do71 »

I would like to be able to see the terrain contours when I am in the design tab ... it would be easier to model the terrain
FarmerKiwi

Post by FarmerKiwi »

I would like to see a mod like they have in truck sim for real weather with rain that actually hits the windscreen and the wipers wipe it off. Same with snow. This would be for PC also would like to see a Terrafarm mod made to work universally instead of having to have 2 different versions for 2 different mods.
Sam Allan

Post by Sam Allan »

Playing on console and would like some actual Semis, like Peterbilt,Kenworth. Same with pickups. Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Sam Allan wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:20 am Playing on console and would like some actual Semis, like Peterbilt,Kenworth. Same with pickups. Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge
Giants doesn't have licenses for those brands so they wont be on consoles
Playing on PC and PS4
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

my most wanted mod is Follow me by Decker_MMIV
Flyovercountry88

Post by Flyovercountry88 »

Unit convert mod.. tired of using metric units. Noone and i mean noone measures bales of hay in liters. Liter is a liquid measurement..not a solid.
Case IH 75-100hp utility tractors
Teragator sprayer
Service truck with working fuel delivery, and workshop to fix tractors in the field
Midwest Us map with medium sized fields
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Flyovercountry88 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:08 pm Unit convert mod.. tired of using metric units. Noone and i mean noone measures bales of hay in liters. Liter is a liquid measurement..not a solid.
I watched a stream last night in which it was said the creator of the unit convert mod from 19 is working on a new version for 22.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:47 pm
Flyovercountry88 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:08 pm Unit convert mod.. tired of using metric units. Noone and i mean noone measures bales of hay in liters. Liter is a liquid measurement..not a solid.
I watched a stream last night in which it was said the creator of the unit convert mod from 19 is working on a new version for 22.
Unless hes changed course then that is incorrect information. Last I heard Thundr said hes not modding for 22
Playing on PC and PS4
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:04 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:47 pm
Unless hes changed course then that is incorrect information. Last I heard Thundr said hes not modding for 22
It was said during a stream by Argsy gaming featuring the farm sim guy and kederk farms. They also said as you say so maybe he has had a change of mind I guess time will tell.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

I wonder what happened to the John Deere 959M. It was in testing yesterday and today it's not. :hmm: