Mod availability on Xbox One and Series

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ColdCaffeine

Mod availability on Xbox One and Series

Post by ColdCaffeine »

Hello, I have searched to the best of my ability to see if this was covered before with no success

I own an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One X. I have FS 19 Premium Edition purchased on both my Microsoft account and my son's.

No matter what I try, it appears there are many mods that are only available for download on the Xbox Series X and they cannot be found in the modhub on the Xbox One X. This is making it so that whichever one of us is on the One X cannot play multiplayer with the Series X game without disabling some mods.

I was under the impression that there was no difference in FS19 on the next gen console, but this would seem to indicate there is a difference with mods. I cannot find any one else mentioning this on any forum or web site, however.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a fact that more mods are compatible with FS19 on the Series X?

Thanks for your help.
Drmattymd

Re: Mod availability on Xbox One and Series

Post by Drmattymd »

There is no difference. Make sure both consoles are updated and "show all mods" is selected. Also the issue could be that one console downloaded mods that have since been removed for one reason or another
Playing on PC and PS4