Mouse Driving mod - HELP !!!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JaggedOne

Mouse Driving mod - HELP !!!

Post by JaggedOne »

I have installed the Mouse Driving mod...it loads ok, but doesn't seem to do anything. When I do the CTRL + SHIFT + M, the symbol shown in the picture on the website appear on the HUD, so I know it is "on". The settings screen comes up fine, but there is nothing on it that is meaningful to me.

Here is what it says on the ModHub page for this mod (in part): "This mod will provide you with the ability to use the mouse to drive vehicles. Enable it by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + M, move the mouse up and down to accelerate/brake and from right to left to steer."

I just don't understand what the author means when he says "move the mouse up and down to accelerate/brake". Does he mean forward and backward ? What else could "up and down" mean ? The mod is clearly loaded, the settings screen comes up fine, but nothing happens with the mouse....no matter how I move it, I'm still sitting there :( Is it possible I am misunderstanding what he is saying ? I feel like I am missing something really easy/obvious....

The name in the Author field is "Executor of Modding, n0tr3adY". I don't see any way to msg him or leave a comment, but I am new and not familiar with the ModHub site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Jason06

Re: Mouse Driving mod - HELP !!!

Post by Jason06 »

The author can be reached on GitHub: https://github.com/Royal-Modding/FS19_M ... ing/issues. There already seems to be an issue corresponding to your case.
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter