help

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jacks mods

help

Post by jacks mods »

Hello everyone would someone be able to help me i tested my map with the test Runner its all good but one, i'm not sure how to fix this

uncached material configurations (num: 4)
a used material configuration is not present in the cache and therefore cannot be used on consoles
Use a different material combination which is present in the cache
uncached material configuration
the used material configuration inside the mod not present in the shader cache
Shader (file: D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 19/data/shaders/decalShader.xml, hash: 2579993ae05652abff64c44dae2d1005, variation: none)
Material properties used in the mod (properties: DIFFUSEMAP)
Modify your material in the mod to match one of the configurations which are available in the cache
→ Choose only one of the following near configurations!
near configuration in cache (number of properties to be adjusted: 2)
cached properties (properties: DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP)
→ Add the properties to your material
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_BLENDING, DIFFUSEMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_BLENDING, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
near configuration in cache (number of properties to be adjusted: 3)
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_BLENDING, DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_BLENDING, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, GLOSSMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, GLOSSMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
i3d files using this material configuration (num i3ds: 1)
Shader (file: D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 19/data/shaders/shadowDisableShader.xml, hash: 3a2280b1f7e1c9ada83cda136d6a532c, variation: none)
Material properties used in the mod (properties: DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C)
Modify your material in the mod to match one of the configurations which are available in the cache
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
i3d files using this material configuration (num i3ds: 2)
Shader (file: D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 19/data/shaders/alphaTestDisableShader.xml, hash: 21de5531bc96a9fb59002a8846b3ff47, variation: none)
Material properties used in the mod (properties: DIFFUSEMAP)
cached properties (properties: DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP)
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
near configuration in cache (number of properties to be adjusted: 4)
cached properties (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
missing properties in the mod material (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, GLOSSMAP, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
Shader (file: D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 19/data/shaders/treeBillboardShader.xml, hash: 4aae8df2f853a280a426c88ffd67094e, variation: none)
Material properties used in the mod (properties: ALPHA_TESTING, DIFFUSEMAP, NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT_3C, DIFFUSE_HAS_ALPHA)
No configuration found in cache There was no fitting near configuration found in the cache. Try using a different shader variation

Thank you
Attachments
testResult_FS19_selbyfarm_FAIL.xml
This is the file of what it says
(82.02 KiB) Downloaded 103 times