Offset on forage harvester with cargo trailer

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
fsdk

Offset on forage harvester with cargo trailer

Post by fsdk »

Hi farmers :)

I am running John Deere 8600i forage harvester with a Cargo trailer. See attachments. The harvester is standalone mod and the cargo trailer is standalone.

The problem is now that when a truck runs up to empty the trailer (or harvester) is seems to run into the cargo trailer. See pictures.
Once i get is pass the cargo trailer manually the truck aligns perfectly with the trailer and "overloading" begins. See pictures.
Running courseplay 5.2 and not 5.3.
I don't do 5.3 as it has some very small bugs, which are not preferable if run very large and fully automated operations.

I tried to offset the collisionpoints on the cargotrailer and the trailertrigger on the harvester using GE, but it doesn't get it to do what i want.
I also tried to play aroung with "vertical offset" in courseplay Mode 2 on the trucks. But still to no use.
The problem may be that the truck refers to the harvester without the cargo trailer and so the generated waypoints in courseplay leads it directly into the trailer.

Any ideas on this issue?
Im somewhat into modding so if you need specific infos just let me know.

I am working on this crazy game in FS 17. It the Broad Acres 16x map. I have been able so far to get almost everything in the map working, the map is huge and i startet off with very small capital and worked my way up. Has taken sooo long time running the game on a standalone server at home. (we have big solar on the roof so don't mind the power bill :) )
As i said this game is fully automated with courseplay and operating 100+ vehicles in game. Everything from huge seeders to small vans delivering flour and meet to KFC an McDonalds and cleaning at the cows. This is critical as you don't stand a chance overlooking all these vehicles. It MUST work out with courseplay even if i have to right a new script for it.

Thank for taking your time.

Regards, fsdk

host gif online

host gif online