mod request/help to further gamify FS

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Commander Bash

mod request/help to further gamify FS

Post by Commander Bash »

Hello, I'm asking for 10-30 minutes of time from an experienced modder with scripting, there's a mod that I would like to see in farming simulator to further gamify it and essentially offering an end-game offline challenge but I literally know nothing about coding for this game, or any other for the past decade, so if you could lend an ear and tell me how possible it would be to program a money leach I'd be very grateful
a few questions I have are:
-can a mod lockout gameplay settings?
-can a mod pull info about the game (map and installed mods) and send it to an external site (scoreboard)
-can a mod hold and update data that is not easily edited by the user (ie. not an xml with defined searchable fields {encrypted?})
-can a mod detect and deny certain money influxes from transpiring (simple anti-cheat)

I'm curious if my idea is possible with the game/engine. So if you're experienced with code/scripting with FS I'd like to talk to you. I'm willing to learn how to do this myself, though I'd rather pass the idea to someone with more experience, but I'd at least like to know (from someone with the experience) if some of these features are even possible the security restrictions present within the game environment.

I'm using a win10 system if that somehow relevant.
thank you to anyone who reaches out, and please, be kind.